🌸1🌸

Your Quirk

♈️Aries♈️
»Bone Manipulation«
With this you are able to either control your own bones or the ones of your opponent but only if you're able to either fracture or break one of their bones beforehand. This is a great quirk if you plan on becoming a medic but it can also be very destructive if used right.

♉️Taurus♉️
»Hypnotic Lullaby«
With this quirk, you are able to hypnotize your opponent if you sing the right verses. But it takes time until you're done singing.

♊️Gemini♊️
»Speed«
Meaning, you can not only run really fast but also all of your movements can be really fast. Fast writing, fast eating, fast dressing, simply everything. But don't overdo it!

♋️Cancer♋️
»Limb Regeneration«
This doesn't have to only affect you, you are also able to regrow the lost limbs of others. But if you decide to chop of one of your own limbs, it will still be fully functional. You are literally able to throw hands!

♌️Leo♌️
»Spikes«
You're able to let spikes come out of any body part that are able to reach a length of one meter if the user wishes it. The size can vary from tiny and many spikes to one massive one.

♍️Virgo♍️
»Time Analysator«
This grants you to turn back time in your mind and see certain events that happened in the past. It works even if you were not present at that time. Great for solving crimes but it has a certain time limit you can travel back.

♎️Libra♎️
»Defunction«
You're able to stop almost any device from working as long as you have at least touched it once.

♏️Scorpio♏️
»Dust Manipulation«
You can use the dust around you as a weapon by manipulating it at will. But for any serious damage you have to gather together a lot of it.

♐️Sagittarius♐️
»General Manipulation«
Not the manipulation of persons or living creatures but the manipulation of literally anything not living in their presence. A little like telekinesis with the twist that you are not only able to move things but also manipulate them at will.

♑️Capricorn♑️
»Bat«
This grants you everything ability a bat has including having bat-like wings coming out of your back. Also you're able to hear really good.

♒️Aquarius♒️
»Animalistic Shapeshifting«
You're able to transform yourself into any animal as long as it exists. This will of course let you use any ability said animal may have.

♓️Pisces♓️
»Drawing Materialization«
Anything you draw you are able to materialize and will instantly be created. Only twist being that it will only be as big as you draw it. Nevertheless whatever it may be, it will always be fully functional.