Chapter 3

I felt a rush of heat and lust come over me. I wanted him. I wanted Logan.

I was sitting on the bed. I just stared as Logan came closer and closer to me, slowly taking off his clothes.

I just gazed at him. He had an amazing body with that perfect V going down to his part. I wanted to touch his body but sadly my hands with tied and I couldn't.

Logan still had his pants on as he pulled me up towards him.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he brushed his hands down my waist and to my thighs. "You're mine now" was all he said as he touched in between my legs. He knocked me out with chloroform. When I awoke I was chained to the bed and a gag in my mouth. Why did he do this to me? I know why.... I'm the slave.

"Allison.... Do you like how you are?"

I looked down at myself and up at the chains holding me.

I couldn't talk through the gag so I just nodded. I didn't want to say how I thought this was going to far already or say something bad about it because I didn't want him to hurt me. I knew he could and he will hurt me if I do or say something wrong.

I just don't want anyone to find out about what's going on.

"Allison. I hope you're ready for this..." Logan said as he undid his belt and pants and they fell down to his ankles. He stepped out of his pants and came over top of me on the bed.

I felt like crying. I don't know why I'm not in pain but something about this situation made me want to cry. I agreed to it so I shouldn't think any wrong about it.

I put myself in this position and Logan is over top of me keeping me in this position.

Logan touched my body all over and made me feel things that I never have before. I felt amazing which was weird but exciting at the same time.

I am a virgin. I have never done any of this. Never felt the touch of a guy. But now I have and I want more.

_____________

I woke up with bruises and a pain of soreness in my body.

I wasn't chained anymore. The gag was out of my mouth and I was laying alone. Logan wasn't next to me like a couple would after sex.

But then again. We aren't a couple. We are less than friends. I am a slave to him. A toy just for his pleasure.

And the thought of that made me frown but feel a weird butterfly feeling in the lowest pit of my stomach.

I got out of bed and fell to my knees. What's wrong with me? I don't know but Logan came running in and asked "are you okay Allison?" I shook my head and said "I'm sore I don't know why but I fell and I feel out of it."

I told him the truth. Why lie about something he probably did to me.

"We will check it out later but please rest. We had a rough night last night." Logan chuckled after he said that and he closed the door on the way out.

_______________

Thanks for reading!

Please comment what you thought about the chapter and if you like it please vote for the chapter! Thanks so much!

Much love
-Taylor