chapter 24

"okay so i agreed to this deal of yours, now you do as i say or i can easily back out." i said to the demon wearing Logan's face.

"of course. letting the boy go. Now of course I can't just show you where he is but I do promise to return him in the next hour, or the deal is off and you can take him back no baby or questions."

I kept my face the same way but on the inside I was crying joy and pain. "how do I know that you will return him safely and that you are even telling the truth?" i asked as I crossed my arms and looked at him with a piercing look.

"Look I may be a demon but one thing i do understand and do right is loyalty. I keep my promises. And if I did something to hurt you or Logan in this deal, the deal is broken and I promise you nothing of my kind will ever come near you again." The demon said. "what about if I go through with the deal?"

"I don't know what you mean."

"i mean if I end up giving you my first born can you promise me that none of your kind will ever make contact again with my family? unless it is you and it is about my child." The demon was silent for a moment then finally nodded his head. "yes i can promise you that."

"Then Mr. demon man, you have yourself a complete and loyal deal. don't make me think wrong about this now.... go. Get my husband and return him safely without a mark on him. Or I'll leave a mark on you."

"of course." the demon in one swift motion was out of sight and hopefully off to bring me back a mark-less Logan.

*********

I waited for a half hour before I heard the front door open and Logan call out for me.

I ran downstairs and checked his body for marks and to also make sure this Logan was truly Logan and not that demon.

"Babe you don't know how crazy all of that was. I didn't know where I was and I still don't know where they had me. But how did that dick turn into me?!"

"I'm not sure honey but we have bigger problems on our hands." I said.

"Yeah this demon thing we need to kill!" Logan yelled.

"No."

"No?"

"No. Look the only reason you're not dead is because I made a deal with him. For my first born."

"Your first born? Are you insane?! You're not even pregnant." Logan yelled.

I looked down at my stomach and held my hands by my belly button for a second and looked up into Logan's eyes.

He knew exactly what was going on and he didn't like it at all. "You're pregnant?" All I could manage was a nod.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Logan asked his heart breaking.

"I swear I didn't know. He told me....."

"The demon told you? Really? How can you trust that, that thing...... He will kill us. Don't you understand? You may not even be pregnant!" Logan was getting pissed off. 

"But I am. After he said that signs started showing. And I promise you that I am pregnant. Why aren't you happy?"

"Why am I not happy? Let me think about that. Maybe because my wife just gave away our child before it even had the chance to breathe. Any other day I would've been more than happy. But how am I supposed to be happy when the love of my life just handed over our unborn child?" Logan said as he started crying and coming close to me, taking me in his arms and resting his head in my shoulder and neck. I could feel his tears running down my chest. But all I could do was hug back. I knew he didn't want words. He just wanted me to understand, know this pains him. He wants me to take that pain away.

"I'm sorry.... I'm so sorry..." I whispered. I knew he heard but no response was given back. Just more tears falling down his face and onto me.

____________________

Sorry for the short and needed update. I case you do read my one story the submissive that was sadly taken down by wattpad and so this story is now my main concern. If any other stories you want me to update please comment what you want me to and I'll try my best. Thanks all.

-Taylor