"Take some money Jin, go. Restart your life. We will visit you" said Jungkook to him and came closer to hug my waist.

"The car is already here guys! You can go" said Luhan giving us a wink.

"What did you told the triplets?" I asked looking at Jin, he smiled "That you were sleeping for a long time and that they are going to see you guys soon" said Jin

"Thank you Jin" said Jungkook gratefully 

When we arrived at the house all the kids came to us.

"Mommy! Daddy!" said the triplets coordinated. I looked at their faces and cried. I had missed them so much I looked at Jungkook, he was crying too and hugging our kids.

"Hey guys thankfully you are back, said Hoseok while holding a baby girl and giving her to Jungkook.

"Who is this?" Jungkook asked taking the baby in his arms.

"The baby you took from Joy, me and Yoongi had been taking care of her, but Taehyung told us he wanted to keep her, we named her Lisa, because of Lisa" said Yoongi looking sadly at the floor.

"She is precious" said Jungkook holding his new daughter and kissing her cheek  

"AWWWW, my new baby" I said while holding her in my arms and kissing her cheek.

"Guys come and look! Uncles are here" said one of Jin's twins, they were now four and full of energy.

Approaching from the second floor came two identical babies, the Yoonseok babies. Holding their chubby hands.

They were so cute...

"We are leaving too, its too painful to be here, all the memories of Jimin keep coming" said Hoseok

"We don't need money, Hoseok still has the money from his uncle's mafia and we are going to America" said Yoongi holding one of the twins that had come down the stairs. "More precisely, California. You can come to visit us" said Yoongi looking at us smiling through the tears.

"We will aboard in the morning, so better if we say our goodbyes right now" said Hoseok "Jungkook, you are my best friend and I love you. Now we are fathers and we need to have real jobs. You can always count on me. Thank you, for everything, and I hope you have a good life, Taehyung I love you too and V too, you will always be the cute maniac and I will never forget you" said Hoseok hugging both of us, making me cry.     

"Guys, I don't know what to say. I will miss you both" said Yoongi hugging us "But, this is for the better" he continued "boys, say goodbye to your uncles" Yoongi said taking the last backpack to the car. "Bye Uncle, lof u" said both babies leaving the house. And just like that Yoongi and Hoseok, the power duo were gone from our lives, like a season. Gone.

"I should leave too" said Jin. Girls let's go.

Jin looked at both of us and said "If my baby wouldn't be a boy it will be fine because I already raised so many kids in this mafia. I love you guys, goodbye" he said, tears rushing through his puffy eyes.

"Bye Uncles" said the girls sadly

And like that Jin left too, my mother figure getting away from me made my heart break and I cried like never, with Jungkook beside me also crying and the triplets playing together and the new baby sleeping in the couch. We cried like maniacs. The Jeon mafia died and with it, us.

~ Night-time ~

We were too sad and about to go to sleep, then I remembered it, the note that Jennie left.

Hello Taehyung, it's your sister. Sorry I am gone so fast; I'll be gone to France and I hope you don't look for me. The loss of Lisa was horrible for me. Also, if the guys haven't told you, Rose's kid was found dead in the house of Tzuyu also Rose and Chanbaek. Their little girl was almost dead from starvation, so I decided to do some good in the world and I took her. So, yes, I am a teen mom! Just like you, Kim Mila is so cute and sees me as her mom... I hope you have a good life and if it's meant to be, we will see each other again and there I'll hug you. Until then I'll be fine, I love you Tae. And if I die, I am sure I'll see mom, so I can hurt her just like she did with us. I am sorry but, this is the best for both of us. I'll see you in a while...

Kim Jennie  

Taehyung was crying Jungkook was crying. Everyone left. At least they had each other and their children. Both went out of bed holding hands and thinking about everyone that left. And together singing they went to sleep.

You know it all, you're my best friend, the sun will rise again, no darkness, no season, can last forever...

THE END
So this is the end of Madly in Love. What a roller coaster this has been. Thank all of you for reading it and I hope you enjoyed it. 

Started it: 26 of February of 2019
Ended it: 10th of January of 2020

Finished Editing: 11th of September of 2020

Also do you guys will like a sequel?

Yes
Or
No

Love lots
~A💕

(Edit: OMG I finished!! Hope you enjoyed MIL, editing this has been a pain in the ass, but anything so y'all can understand the plot better, hope you enjoyed it!!)