Like a Boss

It stars my girl that everyone hates on but I still love her. She's like that hilarious auntie that can hang with the us young ones.

Now let's get this review started

Are y'all ready !!!

Best friends Mia ( Tiffany Haddish ) and Mel. ( Rose Bryne ) run their own cosmetics company -- a business they built from the ground up. But they're also in over their heads financially, and the prospect of a buyout offer from an industry titan ( Salma Hayek ) proves too tempting to pass up. The beauty business is now about to get ugly as the proposal puts Mia and Mel's lifelong friendship to the ultimate test.

Throw in some comedic hijinks and stuff said was clearly rated R. This movie is not for the young ones. It's a movie about friendship, how to keep those bonds. And that goes for family too. Communication is key.

From a personal prospective I've had with so called friends and family that done me wrong. Didn't even to talk out about the problems we were having because their way was the right way in their opinion. But I had to do what was best for me, let them go. But enough about me.

Guys go check this movie out. I highly recommend it. And damn Jacob Lattimore was FIONE IN THIS MOVIE !!!

 And damn Jacob Lattimore was FIONE IN THIS MOVIE !!!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.