The Upside

Spoiler alert for who hasn't seen this movie yet *

Let's just get it out there, I'm a huge Kevin Hart fan, have watched all his movies, TV shows, comedy specials.

It was a well put together movie. And to make it even more better because it was based on a true story which I always like to see but some movies do fall short.

This movie is about what people go through when life keep throwing you punches, beat you down. And the only way to protect yourself is to stay in your protective bubble.

When life's a struggle, you would do anything to try come out on top. Lie, steal, even cheat.

And unlikely friendship comes out of this. They both discover they have things in common. It was crazy how they both came together. When Dell ( Kevin Hart ) started working as his carer, didn't expect much just looking forward an paycheck or at first he all really wanted was an signature to take to the unemployment office.

An Phillip ( Bryan Cranston ) didn't expect that Dell would care, he could die without being resuscitated. And add his life as an quadriplegic was getting to him, he was missing his wife because cancer took her away.

But surprising they got along well until a series of circumstances reared its ugly head.

And with all good movies we have a break period good or bad. In their case, Phillip slipped back into an severe depression. Dell turned his life around for the better, made things right for his son, the mother of his child.

Somehow, they came back together. And Dell helped him see who truly cared, looked out for him.

And yes they're friends till this day. The real two people that inspired this movie.

All in all, I feel this one is worth the watch. I think I will go back to theaters to see it again.

As always, if you have a movie or show etc. For me to watch. Put it here or PM.