Bird Box ( NETFLIX MOVIE )

For

Marie_J4life

A thriller just on the lines of an horror movie.

It plays with your mind ( or was it just me )

I truly think that the movie was an suicide prevention statement / what dangers we face in today's world. Plus on how human act towards one another. We can't trust each or we can't seem to not want to because of stereotypes set in this world.

It's the war inside our selves that we're fighting. Those beings that told everyone what to do. Was like a person whispering in your ear telling you what you should do or not.

But people should think for themselves sometimes. And what needs to be done to survive, help their loved ones in the process or all work together in a family unit.

And Malorie ( Sandra Bullock ) finally got her stuff together, finally start caring for the kids not that she didn't care but truly reaching out to them. Like truly speaking to them not just yelling or barking orders. But she only did so because she wanted them all to survive.

But that ending had me truly puzzled.

Did they make it to the place they needed to go to survive ?

Or did they die along with everyone else ?

All in all it was an fantastic movie. Most definitely a good watch 😉

Just letting you all know. That I will be doing requests. I will watch movies or TV shows, give my opinion on them. Even YouTube videos.

Leave them here or PM me.