Alita Battle Angel

Spoilers ahead kind of *

* and I'm a bit late on this one but it's still in theatres.

I'm a huge anime fan. But this movie fell short on so many levels.

Comedy to Mecha which my friends wonder why I watch them. They find Robot mecha anime kind of boring but not me.

But what I'm about to say about this one. It's right up their alley with boring. I didn't really like the anime version. But that one was better than this live action american version.

At least they could have use more Asian actors in the leads in this. It had it good parts in the action scenes ( like maybe two but towards the end of the movie )

The story of an robot girl being found in a junkyard not any ol' one but trash from the sky. It's like they were thrown away when they weren't useful ( like how I feel when I stood up to said fam )

But let's not get into that right now.....

Everybody that lives below are broken to that many are turned into cyborgs. And people only wish they could make it to this sky heaven ( I just call it that because I forgot probably got bored while watching it. )

So to get there. These cyborgs enter a dangerous game of what seems to be soccer with roller blades ( I guess )

And you guessed it Alita enters but this might be the most dangerous thing she ever had to face.

Now hold on a minute there, she lost her memories, those came back, it wasn't the most dangerous thing she has done.

She was soldier in the past, has incredible fighting skills while all this going on she developed a relationship with this guy. ( I forgot his name, don't why I'm even doing this review. )

I'm saying that people should go for themselves to see it. Because my friend liked it even she doesn't even watch mecha anime.

So to each it's own. 😉

But I wouldn't be watching it again to be honest. And there's a lot of others that agree that this movie didn't live up to the hype. ( Check it out on YouTube )

But as I said. Use your own judgement on this.

 Use your own judgement on this

P.S. CAPTAIN MARVEL COMES OUT TODAY ! I'M SO EXCITED !!!!