20

The ship was surrounded by fire as we made our way into the planet's atmosphere.

"I can't pull up! We're going to crash!" Stevonnie said as she tried to pull the wheel.

And they were right, we were heading straight for a huge tree.
Just before the ship crashes, Stevonnie and I hugged each other in fear.
The ship crashes into the tree and lucky Stevonnie are a pink bubble around us. The bubble burst and we opened our eyes to see that the ship was in pieces and on fire. But mostly on fire.

Stevonnie helped me get on my feet.

"Hey, you okay n/n?" Stevonnie asked me concerned.

I smiled at them.

"I'm fine, what about you guys?"

"I'm good. Nothing is broken here"

While walking we were startled by some green thing moving only to have it bloom into a pink flower.

We signed a breath of relief then looked up to the sky.

Suddenly we heard a strange noise.

We turned to see the ship's cockpit.

Stevonnie ran up to it.

"Hello! This is Star Skipper calling Dun Incinerator! It's Stevonnie and Y/n! We're stranded! We need help!" Stevonnie cried out but the radio was beyond broken to work.

Our best chance of getting out of here, gone.

Stevonnie then started to freak out.

"Stevonnie you need to calm. Lars is probably looking for us as we speak" I measured them.

"Plus the planet doesn't look so bad, its mostly plants"

Then the sound of movement came from the bushes behind us.

I narrowed my eyes at the bush and summoned my sword.

That's when a weird creature jumped out and attack Stevonnie. They were able to use their shield and the creature bounce of it and growled at us.

"What in the name of Irene is that thing!?" I yelled as I pointed my sword at it.

"An alien" Stevonnie gasped.

The 'alien' shrieked at us and leap in the air to try and attack us.

Stevonnie stepped in front of me and slashed the creature in half.

Then the head of the creature grew legs and walked off not without leaving us a loud growl.

I stared at the bush the creature went in, shocked.

"D-Did that really happened?" I asked shocked

"Uhh. Glad their okay" Stevonnie sweatdropped.

"Wait. If life can thrive here, so came we. We just need to hold out till Lars could find us" Stevonnie said as they walked over to the corpse.