Part 31: Late

Ink POV
  Error was at work and my art tablet was being repaired. I also had no more sketchbooks so I decided to take Penny and go get more supplies.
  And maybe a gift for Error.
  I texted his mom and she agreed to drive me. I put Penny on her leash and soon enough Error's mom was here.
  I got in the car with Penny and CQ. She smiled at me and pet Penny.
  "Did you get to see baby Goth yet?" I asked as she started driving.
  "I did! He looks so much like Geno when he was a baby." She answered.
  I stayed silent for a few minutes.
  "Y-you know... ever since I saw baby Goth it got me thinking..." I said.
  "About what?" She asked.
  Penny looked at me.
  "Well...I...I think...maybe Error and I should have a baby? I mean... I've never liked kids but I think it's because I never really got along with anyone." I said.
  "Yes. You should." She said.
  That was a quick answer.
  "Please." She begged.
  "I-I'll talk to him about it." I mumbled.
  She encouraged me and told me all the fun happy stories she had about her kids. Honestly it was very sweet.
  I got my sketchbooks and Error called me. I immediately answered.
  "Hey babe what's up?" I asked.
  "Not much. Hey, listen, I gotta work late tonight. I'll be home around ten."
  I stayed quiet.
  "Baby? Honey? Inky?" He asked after a few seconds.
  "I...I...o-ok." I said.
  I told him to be safe and that I loved him. He said he loved me more and then got yelled at to hang up the phone.
  He said it one more time and hung up.
  "You ok?" CQ asked as I got in the car.
  Penny whined when she saw how I was.
  "Error's working late." I struggled to say.
  She sighed.
  "Well i am not leaving you alone for more than two more hours. So I'm gonna take you grocery shopping and make sure you don't bite- INK!"
  I was already biting my fingers. Penny barked at me. I took my hand away from my mouth and CQ drove to the store.
  I bought some food and ramen noodles. I'm not trusted with the stove so I needed something to microwave.
  I also bought cupcake mix.
  CQ bought me some gloves so I'd stop biting.
  "This is the skeleton equivalent of the cone of shame." I said.
  "When you learn to stop biting your hands when he's not here you can take the gloves off." She ordered.
  She dropped off me and Penny at home so I got to making my ramen after feeding Penny.
  Every sound made me more and more paranoid.
  Every shadow that moved scared me half to death. I locked every door and window and closed all the curtains.
  I then locked myself in the bathroom.
  It was the only room in the house with absolutely no windows.
  I felt so claustrophobic just then. Like the walls were closing in on me.
  My head started to hurt I felt light 'stomach' pains and butterflies. I was trembling and shaking as I began uncontrollably crying. A choking sensation, nausea, I wasn't even hungry anymore.
  I felt so bad.
  Hot tears began running down my cheeks as my breaths became short and quick. I felt trapped.
  I just screamed out in fear though I knew I was safe.
  Someone was trying to get in so I just screamed as if I were being killed. Then Zephyr broke the fucking door.
  He was relieved to see I wasn't physically hurt.
  He helped me to the couch and called Error. I couldn't hear the conversation and that scared me.
  What is he saying? Is he saying I'm hurt? I'm not! I'm just... I don't know. I feel weird. Penny stayed close to me.
  Error was home within ten minutes.
  He must've sped because his work is fifteen away from hour house.
  He grabbed me and held me closely. I felt better. My tears however didn't stop until I knew for sure he was here.
  He didn't let me go and he kept a close eye on me the rest of the night.
  I refused to eat. I still felt nauseous and shaky. He and my brother asked what's happened and I explained the best I could.
  Error looked a lot more concerned but I know Zephyr was to.