Part 34: Emotions

Error POV
  I tried to wake up Ink and she smacked my hand away.
  "Fuck. Off." She groaned.
  "D-did i do something?" I asked.
  She just turned her back to me and went back to sleep.
  I left the room. What did I do!? Did I say something wrong? I thought over everything I did last night.
  I came home, was happy about the baby, we had dinner with my mom and Zephyr, we watched a movie, then went to bed.
  I don't think I did anything so why is she mad at me?
  A few minutes later she came out of the room and decided to hug me.
  ....what!? Wh- What!?
  "Wait so you're not mad at me?" I asked.
  "What? No. Why would I be mad at you?"
"You just told me to fuck off."
She shrugged, apologized, and cuddled me. I am so confused right now. She said she was hungry so I asked what she wanted.
She shrugged.
I offered a few things and she denied every one of them.
"What about pizza rolls?"
"...I'll go buy some. Do you wanna come with me?"
She nodded and we teleported. Neither of us felt like driving really. Ink stayed close to me. Really close. I didn't mind.
We bought a lot of stuff we probably didn't need but the important thing is Ink is happy.
We paid and went home. Ink ate and stayed anti social the rest of the day under herb blanket with me checking on her every ten minutes.
I hope she's ok. I'm still confused about why she got mad. I guess because I woke her up?
Yeah. Imma just go with that.