Chapter 2: Fuck It

Error POV
  I woke up with Ink under my arm and the sun in my eyes. There are no curtains so I cent do much about it except get up.
  I did. Ink was awake to but didn't really get up. I tried to pick her up but she started crying. What? Why?
  "What's wrong?" I asked.
  She shrugged.
  I sighed and picked her up, hugging her.
  "Stop. I'm fine." She said.
  "Nope. Not until I get told why my Inky is crying." I replied.
  "Fuck you."
  "I mean, if that's what you want."
  She laughed.
  Zephyr walked in.
  "I don't even wanna know, come on we have something to talk about." He said.
  Ink and I fallowed him to a table. Red and two others were there.
  "This is Cross and Reaper." Red told us.
  "Hey, I know Cross. How's it goin?" Ink asked.
  She also knew Red but apparently he doesn't remember her.
  "Hi Ink." Cross replies.
  Reaper looked up and kind of confused. He whispered something to Cross.
  "Well ask him." Cross said.
  Reaper shrugged and went back to playing on his phone.
  "Can we please just tell them the rules?" Zephyr asked Red.
  "Fine. Ok, no staying out pst ten that's when the streets get dangerous. No alcohol here because we ain't gettin busted for it again. And lastly, if you're gonna smoke, do it in the kitchen. Nowhere else." He said.
  "Ugh, fine." Ink agreed.
  She didn't like it I could tell. Her curfew has always been whatever time she wants. Now having rules to fallow must be driving her crazy already.

Ink POV
  I went back to the room to draw while Error went to explorer the building with Cross and Zephyr.
  "Hey, Ink, sait up." Reaper said.
  I groaned, I was already in the room. I contemplated just slamming the door but he seems desperate.
  "What?" I asked annoyed.
  "Does Error have any brothers? Specially one with a red scarf?"
  "Ya mean Geno?"
  "Yes! Yes, is he doing ok?"
  "How the fuck should I know? We don't really talk."
  He looked disappointed but left. Finally! I flopped onto the bed and turned on the tv. No Hulu. I can't watch the X-files.
  "FUCK." I yelled.
  I hear Red just start laughing from another room. I got a text from my mom.

Text- You can't hide forever you little bitch. I will find you and you will be punished.

  Such a drama queen. I threw my phone onto the side table and took off my jacket. I wasn't wearing much under it other than a tank top. I also took off my gloves and started stretching.
  I'm so bored. Maybe I could go out, see the city. Error might come with me. Could be fun.
  Speaking of which, Error walked in, saw me, blushed, and went into the bathroom. Wow.
  "Hey, I'm going for walk." I said.
  "Ok."
  He locked the door.
  I put my jacket on and left my gloves. I got outside and it was bright but really windy. I shrugged it off and started walking.
  It was a big city but I had a lot of fun. I pretended to fight some guy on the street and he gave me thirty bucks for it, I saw a broadway show. That was fun. And expensive.
  Then I went to a park. It was crowded and full of people playing on their phones and walking their dogs.
  I thought I saw Blue for a moment but I guess he didn't see me because he would've tackle hugged me.
  After that I decided it was time to go back. It was already nine o'clock and Error was sending me texts every twenty minutes asking if I was ok and safe and if I'd be home soon.
   I know he's just taking care of me but jeez it's like he thinks I'm weak.
  I get stopped by two people. One man and one woman.
  "What?"
  "Give is your money."
  "Fuck you."
  I've been robbed before. Or, people have tried to rob me. They always ended up in the emergency room. These two can't be any different.