047 : scarlett cabello-holland

Start from the beginning

After around thirty seconds Scarlett had finally managed to grab her phone, using her nose to slide the answer button so the call could go through to whoever was on the phone. She carries on sobbing, with less energy this time, her face glistening wet from the tears. Another contraction follows suit, and she screams out loudly while panting through it.

"Scarlett?" A famliar voice rings through the phone, cutting off momentarily. Scarlett almost smiles at the recognition. It was Tom.

She sighs, grunting to move the phone to her mouth so she could hear what Tom was saying. "Oh my God, Tom, I love you." She cries, and she could hear muffles of crying from Tom's end of the phone.

"Love, you're alive, oh my God I thought I lost you." Tom gasps in joy, mumbling off of the microphone, and hearing someone else scream in absolute happiness. It was Zendaya, which stung Scarlett's chest, because right now she didn't know if she was giving birth next to her unconscious best friend or her dead one.

Another contraction comes along, and this time Scarlett makes a mental note to time her contractions. When they're three minutes apart, she's in active labour and can start getting ready to push. Right now each contraction was seven minutes apart. Panting, Scarlett clears her throat to talk to her phone again. "Tom, I'm in labour. You need to tell someone so they can tell whoever the fuck is coming for me."

There was a silence for a few seconds that was then replaced by Tom cursing loudly, and she could hear him well up again. "Okay, I just told my assistant, he's on call with emergency services who will then pass the message on to whoever is on scene with you right now."

"Why aren't they getting us out? Tom, I don't know if Oliver is alive. I'm scared." Scarlett talks through the end of her contraction, her voice croaking from a mix of her crying and screaming.

Tom bites his lip for a moment, his eyes scrunched up as he tries not to cry again for the sake of staying strong for his wife. "They're nearly there, darling, I promise. But they can't do anything until the fire team get the car back on its wheels and they get you and Oliver out of the car." He says after taking a sharp breath.

Scarlett feels another contraction come through, gripping the car seat to get through it. She looks at Oliver once more, taking his relaxed hand in hers and gripping it, letting the tears fall down her face silently. "We're going to get through this, Ollie, I promise. Please wake up. I don't know what I'd do without you. Fucking hell, you'd laugh at me swearing so much with these contractions." Scarlett chuckles through her pain as she reckons that talking to Oliver and Tom and Zendaya was the only way she could get through this.

"How many minutes apart was that one?" Tom asks, recognising now what sound was Scarlett's contractions and what was her just being in pain from the crash.

Scarlett heaves in her breath, wiping sweat off of her forehead. It was only now she noticed she still had her winter coat on. It was around 75° outside. "Three and a half minutes. They're coming quick, I need to start pushing soon." She pants, grateful she prepared for giving birth alone the second Tom left to film.

Tom swears loudly, and Scarlett could hear that Zendaya did too, and she hears a lot of rustling on the phone, which made Scarlett rolls her eyes. "Tom! I'm having at least one of these babies in this car." And as soon as Scarlett spoke, the rustling stopped straight away, and a different voice came onto the phone.

"Hey Scar, it's Daya," Zendaya sniffs, clearly and obviously upset from Oliver, but Tom had gone into shock over the phone, and Zendaya knew she had to take over.

Scarlett sighs in relief, "Thank God, I thought he hung up on me." She chuckles, and so does Zendaya.

"I don't think Tom will ever leave your side after this," Zendaya smiles, and Scarlett gushes, forgetting completely about her argument with him earlier. "Anyway, I'll be here with you when you start pushing, okay?" She speaks softly, and Scarlett smiles gratefully through the aches and stings.

"Thank you, I'm holding Ollie's hand, he's here with you too every second of the way."  Scarlett says, but regrets it a second later, thinking it was the wrong thing to say, but it actually made her smile on the other side of the phone. "Thank you for just being with him, I know you're a bit busy." Daya jokes, and Scarlett giggles back.

"Yeah, but there genuinely can't be a worse moment, and I'm surprisingly great at multitasking!" Scarlett replies, but as soon as she spoke, the next contraction came, and in the timer on Scarlett's phone she managed to put on, she began to wheeze. "Three minutes!" She calls to Zendaya, her grip on Oliver's hand tightening.

"Okay! So, you gotta push, now! Push down so your chin is on your chest." Zendaya shouts, in excitement, urgency and nervousness, and Tom perks up, jumping right next to Zendaya.

"You can do this, darling, I love you so much." He encourages, and is met with a large groan from Scarlett.

"Shut up!" Scarlett screams, the contraction  over, and she heaves up and down to catch some breath.

Another thing to deal with ontop of all of this mess, there was a knock on the car's roof, and Scarlett knew it was the fire brigade. "Scarlett and Oliver? Are you okay?"

Scarlett pants, rolling her eyes. "Yes! Hi, um, this is Scarlett. Oliver is unconscious but breathing, and I think I have some broken bones, but you can't move this car at the moment." She informs the emergency services, concentrating on the next contraction she felt was coming, and hopefully the last push she'd have to give before baby number one was born.

There was a pause for a second, "Why can't we help you right now?"

"Because I'm giving birth!" She cries out, pushing her head down so her chin met her chest once more, putting so much effort and concentration into this push as the contraction arrived, and she shrieks while she does, such a sound never left her mouth before.

Seconds later, the cry of a baby erupted and filled the car, and Scarlett picks the child up and, wrapping her with her coat, picks him up and cradles him in her arms, her finger going to stroke his tiny little nose, her smile wider than the Cheshire cat's.

"It's a boy!" Scarlett happily sobs, and the sound of Tom crying also filled her phone speaker, and the sound of Zendaya congratulating him made Scarlett smile even more.

"I'm a Dad, oh lord," Tom laughs, his tears rushing from his eyes in their speed.

Now Scarlett just needed to get out of this bastard car so she didn't have to give birth to both of her children in a crashed car.

INDIA TALKS !

part four of this finale is coming tomorrow !!

the next chapter shouldn't be so graphic ahaha (i have to rate this book is mature now omfg) but there is mentions of blood and things that are triggering x

lets go 🤧✨🧚‍♂️

vote n comment pls !!