037 : postpone it for god's sake

( 037 )POSTPONE IT FOR GOD'S SAKE❝ ME AND WEDDINGS JUST DO NOTGET ALONG, I'M CURSED ❞

( 037 )
POSTPONE IT FOR GOD'S SAKE
❝ ME AND WEDDINGS JUST DO NOT
GET ALONG, I'M CURSED ❞

SCARLETT HAS NOW BEEN HUNCHED OVER HER HOTEL BED FOR TWENTY MINUTES NOW, CRYING AND SHOUTING OUT IN PAIN, MUCH TO ZENDAYA'S HORROR. There were many anxieties running through Scarlett's mind right now. Firstly, she was only twenty-two weeks along her pregnancy. That was eighteen weeks premature. The babies would be in an incubator for months. Secondly, Tom wasn't here. He was on the other side of London, making his way to the hospital where he'd meet her. Lastly, what would happen to her wedding?

"Scarlett, we need to get in the car, you need to get to the hospital!" Zendaya cries out to her best friend, the only consolodate in the room, putting her arm on Scarlett as she tries to guide her walking, but Scarlett refuses to move.

The pregnant woman cries out again in pain, eyes scrunched together. "Fuck! I can't, Daya."

Zendaya already has her phone out, texting both Oliver and Joan to come to the hotel room right this fucking minute, her eyebrows crossed together while her eyes permanently remain wide open. "Oh my God, are you going to have it here?"

"No! I'm in my wedding dress, my pregnant fucking stomach on display, with hundreds of paparazzi waiting outside! I'm trapped in here!" Scarlett almost screams, which rings in Zendaya's ears, but lets it slide because her best friend is probably in labour.

Suddenly the door bursts open, Joan and Oliver running through it, Joan immediately tending to her daughter while Oliver catches up with the situation with his girlfriend. Screw telling Zendaya that he's bisexual, that could wait until this was over.

Joan soothes Scarlett by rubbing her back gently, taking her phone and flicking through her phone, "I'm calling your doctor, darling, he's going to have to come here. There's no way her privacy is going to be ruined all at once."

Zendaya nods, and Oliver also has his phone out, "Scar, do you want to speak to Tom?"

Scarlett nods desperately, huffing the pain through her mouth like a pant, bringing Oliver's phone to her ear, the pain still constant and never like any pain she's ever felt in her life. "Oh my God Tom, what if they're really on their way? They're too small!"

Tom was stressing out as much as his wife was, he was crying at one point, getting in a car with Harrison as he drives Tom to the nearest hospital to where Scarlett was staying. But he definitely could not show Scarlett right now his stress that would only increase hers, which she really didn't need. He runs a hand through his once neatly combed hair, now ruffled and messy. "Darling it's okay, I'm five minutes away from the hotel."