047 : scarlett cabello-holland

( 047 )SCARLETT CABELLO-HOLLAND❝ AND NOW IS THE RIGHT TIME TO DOTHIS? ❞

( 047 )
SCARLETT CABELLO-HOLLAND
❝ AND NOW IS THE RIGHT TIME TO DO
THIS? ❞

SCARLETT IS WEARY AND COULD BARELY OPEN HER EYES WHEN SHE WOKE UP. THERE WAS AN INCREDIBLE HIGH PITCHED RING THAT SUNG IN HER EARS AND WAS SHARP AND PAINFUL. She moves her hand to cover the ear and hopefully the sound, but is met with an even more painful feeling ── the rest of her body.

The pain was nothing like she had ever felt before. There was blood tricking down her from several places on her body: her head, her chin, and her legs. There was so much red and purple bruising on her she could barely see her skin. Once her eyes had fully opened, Scarlett braved the choice of moving to turn her head to directly above her, where Oliver now was in the turned over car. He was unconscious still, his limp head against the airbag that was painted red from his blood pouring from his head. Scarlett began to cry at the sight, loud and almost like screams that coincided with screams from the pain of her body.

Scarlett thought she was going to die, all alone, in a car without Oliver awake to be with her. She was scared, petrified even. The cries and pain was so bad and painful throughout her entire body, that she didn't notice when a constant train of water poured down her legs. But, Scarlett noticed when the pouring water wouldn't stop for a good minute.

Her water had broken.

Scarlett groans, throwing her head back against the car seat, which most definitely did not help the whiplash in her neck, causing her to hiss, followed by an even greater pain focused on her stomach, and it suddenly kicked in that Scarlett was now in active labour. "And now is the right time to do this? I can't give birth sideways in a car crash!"

The pain that was similar (but trust her, way worse) to her braxton hicks contractions laated for around two minutes, and desperately wished she wasn't stuck inside a car and had at least an ambulance and paramedic team with her. Where were they? Surely they'd be here by now.

Once more, Scarlett looks at Oliver, and she shakes his lifeless body, crying harder when he still wouldn't respond. "Come on, Ollie. Please wake up. Please! I need you." She sobs violently, resting her head on his shoulder, breathing through the pain that was never ending. Her cries were making her pain tenfold, but she knew she had to push on.

That was when her phone started vibrating.

In a moment of hope that could save her and Oliver, Scarlett frantically searched the car with her head for the phone, and finally she it layed on the window on her side of the car, right ontop of the concrete of the road. She outstretches her arm to reach it, which only made the cries emitting from her mouth, hearing a loud crack from her arm when she reached for phone signalling to her it was most definitely broken.