046 : mum and dad

( 046 )MUM AND DAD❝ IT'S ALL MY FAULT, ALL OF THIS ❞

( 046 )
MUM AND DAD
IT'S ALL MY FAULT, ALL OF THIS

TOM'S HEART SINKS INTO HIS GUT WHEN HIS ENTIRE CAST AND CREW WERE GATHERED AROUND THE TV IN THE GREEN AREA AND READS THE HEADLINE ON THE GERMAN NEWS CHANNEL. He pushes his way to the front, greeted with Zendaya, eyes streamed down her face and a phone pressed tightly to her ear, and feels the colour drain from his face. His face turns up to the headline on the television once more, still feeling unreal when he reads;

SCARLETT CABELLO AND OLIVER COREN INVOLVED IN POTENTIALLY FATAL CAR CRASH TO AVOID PAPARAZZI

He felt sick. Noticing a bin in the corner of his eye, he sticks his head over it and feels himself just get rid of every bit of food he had in him that day, the news still not sinking in. This wasn't happening. This can't be happening. This wasn't just Scarlett, it was Scarlett and the twins, along with Oliver. There were four lives at risk here, and the world only knew about two.

Once he had nothing else to throw up, Tom runs to Zendaya, who was joined by her manager and Tom's assistant, the phone still against Zendaya's ear. "What the fuck happened, Z?" Tom pants, his eyes finally bringing themselves to water, a solitary tear falling down his cheek.

Zendaya doesn't answer Tom's question, hanging up her call and calling the same number again. "He's not answering, what if he's dead? Oh my God, what if he's really dead?!" She shrieks, and is carried away by Darnell to sit down and try and pry her phone away from her, as it wasn't doing her any good.

Tom's assistant turns to him, his phone out in his hand, "We don't know what happened entirely because it's just been reported, but Oliver sped off from the spa they were at because there was an estimate of around 210 paparazzi there. Some cars followed, and one went around to try and catch them from the front. That car hit Oliver's side at around sixty miles an hour, which turned the car on it's side, where Scarlett is sitting. There's paramedics and the fire brigade on the way."

Tom yanks his hands through his hair, stress overwhelming him. His mind casts back to just a few mere minutes ago, where be had been arguing with Scarlett over the arrangements of the birth of their children. Now there might be no such occasion. The mere thought of that sending Tom over the edge, as his head collapses into his hands, choked sobs emitting from his mouth, sitting down on the floor as he brings his knees up to his chest, worry and despair taking over his entire body.

After a few minutes of the cast and crew fussing and asking Tom if he wants anything or needs to do something, he stands from his curled up position, his eyes red raw, puffed and wet from tears, just like Zendaya, and wipes them, striding over to his friend, who found Tom's hands that were shaking just as much as his. "We need to get to London." Tom whispers to Zendaya, and she nods in agreement, coughing a little from the tears she'd been constantly crying for the last half hour now.