043 : tell me, tell me, baby

( 043 )TELL ME, TELL ME, BABY❝ EVERYONE IS GOING TO LIKE, BE OBSESSED WITH ME ❞

( 043 )
TELL ME, TELL ME, BABY
❝ EVERYONE IS GOING TO LIKE,
BE OBSESSED WITH ME ❞

TODAY WAS AN IMPORTANT DAY FOR OLIVER, SCARLETT KNEW. TODAY WAS HIS ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF BEING ZENDAYA'S BOYFRIEND, ONLY THEY COULDN'T BE TOGETHER TO CELEBRATE IT. To his knowledge, Oliver would call his girlfriend and talk to her as much as he can
before she had to go for filming, but the time difference wasn't as bad as it was when they were in New York because they had moved the filming to Berlin.

Victoria and Scarlett had been planning and scheming with Zendaya constantly over the phone for a cute facetime date where they would cook the exact same dinner and have loads of hours to talk and catch up.

"I never knew I'd ship these two as much as I do, but heck if they break up, love is dead!" Victoria declares as she and Scarlett begin to prepare vegetables for Oliver's dinner that they were going to surprise him with.

Scarlett hums to herself in content, "These two always had potential, they just needed to be forced together and spend time with one another. When Tom and I left and spent months of just us two, they found each other! I'd watch that movie."

Victoria chuckles to herself for a quick second at Scarlett's glee, watching her as she made herself content with such a tedious task ── meal prepping. "Are you sure you don't want to sit down? I can handle this on my own."

Shaking her head with a sudden seriousness and assurance that replaced her bright smile. "No. I want to do this. I've spent the last month stuck indoors, the most outside time I've had is in my back garden, and I'm just always sitting, doing nothing, while more and more press and paparazzi huddle outside my home to try and catch my pregnant stomach from a rumour some fan started that just coincidentally happened to be true! I want to be busy, pregnant with twins or not."

Victoria bites her lip both in pity and guilt; she and Oliver had been living with Scarlett since Tom and Zendaya left to film, and have been going out regularly to get shopping or to see family and friends, but Scarlett hadn't gone past her front door in weeks. "I'm sorry, Scarlett. We're working on like some trespassing permit so they can't be right at the front door like that."

"It shouldn't be like that, and it's ridiculous we have to do this so much in advance from my last scan of the babies. That's in four weeks! Four weeks to try and work a swarm of men holding cameras to get off my doorstep." Scarlett sighs, exasperated and tired, but not physically, instead mentally. "I just want Tom to come home."

Before the guilt-ridden Victoria could make an attempt at cheering an ever-depressed Scarlett up, the friends' attentions are turned when Oliver runs down the stairs in a fitted tux the girls had layed out for him to wear, a bright smile, one they both haven't seen in a while, layed on his face. "Daya just told me what we're doing! This is the best way I could have ever spent my anniversary guys, I love you two."