scarlettcabello: two years since the god is a woman mv, time really flies ❣

SEE ALL COMMENTS...

olivecoren: wavy haired queen can i please go back to this ICONIC day
ϟ scarlettcabello: cannot believe the almost is never enough era started more than two years ago... i'm baffed

username: the only acceptable bts shot

username2: god is a woman was the best single bc it wasn't about a guy, it was about her being a badass
{ scarlettcabello liked this comment ! }

username3: okay we stan

victoriamonet: my fav single of yours omg
ϟ scarlettcabello: shut up ily 💕💞

username4: the pic of mac promoting giaw always comes across my feed lately,, can't believe it's been almost two years since that

username5: her insta story yesterday, circles was playing in the background

username6: :(( this time must be hard

zendaya: okay but that rockin bod,, you sexy mama 😳
ϟ scarlettcabello: i miss it sm damn

username7: wait scarlett lmao tf do you mean

username8: she really do might b pregnant tho 😳😳

IT HAD BECOME A LOT MORE PEACEFUL IN SCARLETT'S HOUSE SINCE HER ARGUMENT WITH TOM. It was now early July, and a few weeks since Tom had left and subsequently argued with Scarlett. They made up after a few days, but apart from their one facetime call a day, they barely had time to talk to one another because of Tom's schedule and the time difference, so Scarlett still felt isolated from her husband.

It was a good thing that she had Oliver and Victoria move in temporarily to keep her insanity at bay.

For almost a week now, the trio had been brainstorming baby names for one of the twins. It had been long agreed for several months now that when it came to naming the babies, Scarlett would name their son and Tom would name their daughter, but they had rules when it came to the names: no tacky names, none that scream basic, and they had to be from the list of the around 100 names they agreed were "suitable". But in a week, all of the suitable names had now become dull to all of them.

"I hate all of these," Scarlett decalres, shoving the piece of paper off of her coffee table. "Like, what was I thinking with Paige? Really? Do I want my daughter to sound like a book?" She groans.

Victoria stifles a laugh with Oliver when they share a bemused look with each other. "You do realise you're naming the boy, not the girl sweetie. That's Tom's job." She explains, thinking it would calm Scarlett down, but instead turned her into a wide-eyed stressed mess.

Her mouth agape, Scarlett flies to her feet, now pacing up and down her living room. "That's so much worse! What if we welcome our children into the world and he announces her as Paige Cabello-Holland? I'd rather die!"

By now Oliver, who had been communicating with his girlfriend via text the whole time Scarlett had been stressing about the names, had firmly text her to tell Tom to scrap the names list. The last thing Scarlett needs is her stress forcing her into premature labour. "Ha! The press would kill us knowing we helped in choosing that kind of name."

Victoria glares at him, and he shuts up, clearing his throat to be more of a postive friend.

"Right lady, you need to really take it down a few notches." Oliver tells her, grabbing the list of names and scrunching it into a tight ball before throwing it in the bin. "You're more anxious than Monica from Friends ── chill!" He laughs, but stops when Victoria looks at him to stop.

Sitting down once again, Scarlett rests her head in her hands, exhaling deeply. "You're right. A name is just a really important thing, my son'll be stuck with it for the rest of his life. I don't want him growing up hating it."

Victoria places a soothing rub on Scarlett's lower back, a place on her body which never seems to stop hurting recently. "Listen, maybe you're looking at it from the wrong perspective. Y'all are sentimental folks, so why don't you focus the name on a person who means a lot to you?"

Sitting up, and looking at Oliver, who thoroughly agreed with Victoria's sentimental name idea, Scarlett felt a gentle, but encouraging smile creep up onto her lips, relief crashing over her. "You know what, you're right. I think it'll mean so much more to us when it comes from a place or person we hold dear to us. I'll start brainstorming that in a few days when any name doesn't make me vomit." She chuckles, sipping on her water.

Oliver quickly messages Zendaya to GO SENTIMENTAL NAMES and puts a reassuring hand on Scarlett's shoulder. "You know, you could always name him after me, you know."

Scarlett snorts, "Yeah, we'll see about that, Oliver. And what I mean by that is, probably not. You have an old man's name."

' instagram ──just now '

💌 liked by plutotown , amaralara , tomholland2013 and 8,329,059 others

scarlettcabello: wish u were here for this period of my life rn 🖤

[ COMMENTS ARE DISABLED ]

INDIA TALKS !

i hope you've noticed (some are more subtle than others) but i've started leaving clues about the finale of this book scattered around in chapters starting with this one

the finale starts on chapter 45 btw which is only 3 away !!

if you notice any of the clues try not to comment pls sjwjwjwk

don't forget to vote and comment though, i love you babes so much and it kills me knowing i've finished writing this book now !! it hath been the craziest of journeys 😳