Part 1

--Y/n POV--

It's been a long time since me and Jungkook broke up while I was raising my son alone. It was a very bad break up when he just suddenly told me to leave after a few days we made my son Jeon Jung-Hyun. He's 4 years old right now so it means we've broke up 4 years ago. I still remember the way he left me.

_Flashback_

Jungkook: Y/n let's break up I don't love you anymore!

Y/n: Jungkook why?!?!

Jungkook: I don't love you anymore so get out of my sight and leave me I'm in love with someone else!

Y/n: Now after we done that "thing" you're just breaking up with me! For who Jungkook? Who?

Jungkook: I love Momo! I don't love you so pack your things and get out of my door and never see me again!

Y/n: *crying* B-but J-jungkook I'm p-pregnant!

Jungkook: I don't care! I love Momo so I don't care if you're pregnant!

I went upstairs to pack my things and I left crying and I started a new life with my Best Friends BlackPink.

_End Of Flashback_

I raised my son with Blackpink and I started a new life still trying to forget what happened so my son would never find the truth about his dad.

_Phone Call_

*On the phone*

Assistant: Miss Manager we will have a meeting at BT21 cafe.

Y/n: it's okay you can just call me Y/n, don't worry I can come at the meeting today.

Assistant: Okay Miss Y/n bye see you at the company meeting.

Y/n: Bye Anna!

_End Of The Call_

Y/n: Guys!

Blackpink: Yeah need help

Y/n: hey guys can you please take care of Jung-Hyun for a while I have a company meeting at BT21 cafe.

Blackpink: Yeah sure

Y/n: Thanks guys.

I dressed up wearing this

I kissed my son goodbye and head out the door

I was at the BT21 Cafe and sat beside a familiar person I was thinking that he was my ex

Y/n's mind: He can't be it, why would he be in this company meeting he's not in my company.

You own this company since you became a single parent so you could have a good life to make your son happy.

Anna (Assistant): Miss Y/n he is our new worker his name is Jeon Jungkook.

You gulped and just nodded

Y/n: okay, thanks Anna and nice meeting you Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook: nice meeting you too Ms. Y/n.

Assistant: Miss what should be his position in the company?

Y/n: good question, I guess he should be the company's treasurer.

Jungkook: thank you Miss Y/n

Y/n: you're welcome Mr. Jeon

Assistant: So it's a nice position in the company

Y/n: am I good at making choices?

All: Yes Miss!

I just smile and said something

Y/n: everyone let's welcome our new Treasurer of the company, Jeon Jungkook! Round of applause please!

Everyone clapped and proud

The meeting ended and everybody left.

You stood up but...

...