Chapter Nine

Natsu's POV :
Dream.

It was dark…

Very dark…

I was stuck into darkness…

I was sunk into darkness…

I couldn't even see the tip of my nose…

I couldn't hear anything…

I couldn't feel anything…

Then..

Piercing cold wind blew from out of nowhere, making me stumble forward. I got my senses back although, I still couldn't see anything. Messing up with my pink hair, the wind blew my bangs and make them fall over my face...

It felt like the wind blew right through me, making me shivers as my chest started to ache from the cold...

I felt as if my heart will turn into a block of ice and my lungs were burning as I choked from the nothing...

Slash... Slash...

Clank.....

The sounds of clashing metal rang along with the whistling of the wind.

Clank. Clank...

Slash...

The whistling of the wind started to remind me little by little of a silent cry...

Drop. Drop...

Thump. Thump...

The sound of my beating heart which was getting numb from the chill of the wind. It was matching the sound of dripping water falling on the solid ground somewhere in the distance...

The sounds of tears...

The sounds of way too familiar tears...

...My tears...

The light suddenly blinded my eyes...

I blinked a few times to adjust to the light only to see everything blurry.

I closed my eyes for a few seconds and thankfully everything was clear again.

I found myself training on one of the floating platforms in the sky with one of the demons that were allowed to come into heaven from time to time to help me train my demon part though they never managed to teach me. The person that has created him, had helped in my creation and in exchange, God should have done something to be connected with me but I he never told me exactly what.

I was on my knees as my hands rested on the ground and I was holding a sword in my hands. My wings were bent behind my back as few of my feathers which were torn off by the demon were scattered on the floor. I was panting and looking at the ground in front of me. Sweat was rolling down my face and falling on the ground below me, the sweat wasn't the only thing that made it moist.

I felt that the sweat on my cheeks were clear as crystal and shiny tears were escaping my onyx eyes. Falling on the ground and splashing with quite ring reminding of a bell's one which echoed through the space.

The demon was standing in front of me with crossed  arms over his chest, looking at me from high with clear despise in his eyes. His sword stuck into the ground near him.

"Stand up." He demanded. As he saw that I wasn't responding nor moving he sighed. "You are such a cry baby. No wonder why God says that you are mistake... Failed experiment!" He shouted and I flinched. "Look up!" He demanded again. I did as I was told not wanting to test him and I looked up at him. As I did that he frowned.

"Oh how much I hate that angelic face of yours... When I see it I just want to beat you to a pulp but it never satisfies me. Even when you are crying you are making me even more disgusted and I hate you more. You are no fun. The look on your face is so pure yet so sinful. You are no angel, nor demon, nor dragon. You are a fucking hybrid!!! You don't belong anywhere!!! You are a failure!!! I'm wasting my time with you!!!" He yelled as he kicked my side and I slid to the edge of the platform along with my sword and now I was watching the Earth below me from the edge. My eyes turned dull.