Chapter Two

Previous time:

"My child can you tell us who are you?"

The pink haired boy had a sad look on his face and wrote on the board:
'I'm the god's biggest mistake. '

Present time:
Third person's POV.

Everybody in the room was watching wide-eyed the pink haired boy in front of them.

"The god's... biggest... mistake....What is this suppoused to mean?!?!?" Gray asked.

The pinkety wrote:
' It means what it means. I'm just a failed experiment of our god. Just a broken toy. Just a monster.' He bent his knees close to his chest and embrace them carefully so that he won't crush Happy, who was on the boy's lap. Ashamed of what he is, he lightly close his wings aroud him but not to much so the group can see if their cat was fine.

"I don't believe this! I don't believe that you are a monster!" Lucy shouted on top of her lungs. Everyone on the room looked at her.

The boy wrote:
' But it's true. I was created like that so I cannot lie. If I try to lie I'm failing miserably. The appearance is misleading. I have an angel wings but I'm not an angel. I'm just a hybrid created to protect and fight for the heaven. But as I said I'm failed experinent.'

"You are wrong!" Lucy shouted again. The boy was looking at her. He couldn't proceed what he have just been told. His whole life he was called monster. He even believed them. Only one has told him that but this was too long ago and the pinkety didn't belived him." It doesn't mean that you are a monster only because you are different. A monster for me is somebody who doesn’t respect the other living beings. And from the moment you woke up you haven't harm anybody of us. You are even careful not to crush Happy. You are not a monster. You are just unique. And that makes you special. "she said with a smile while looking at the boys widen eyes.

" You know she is right. " Happy said.

Happy was looking at Lucy while he was still in the winged boy's lap when he felt a drop of water fell on his head. Then another. He looked up to see from where was falling the water. He saw that the boy was the source of the water. He was crying but not because he was sad but because he was happy that somebody told him that he wasn't just a mistake. His tears were pure that they were shinning like diamond. The boy placed his hands so the other won't see him cry but failed miserably.

The other of the group was watching the pinkety with little sad smiles while the exceed was hugging him and Lucy was rubbing his back to confort him. Finally stopped crying and now he was happily smiling.

"Ok my boy. I will ask you what's your name." Master Makarov said.

The boy lost his smile again. He wiped the tears that had left and wrote on the board:
' I wasn't named by my creator but the dragon who trained me gave me the name Natsu Dragneel. We first met during one summer. Natsu means summer and he thought that the name suits me because of my hair. I thought of him as a father. '

" You are rised by a dragon?!?!?" the whole groupe shouted making the pinkety wince from the pain in his ears. He facepalmed and wrote:

' I though that you have seen my wings changing. I'm hybrid. My wing and eyes combinated show the three creatures from which I'm created. I' m part dragon. Igneel was taken to the heaven to teach me control this part of me. Igneel was great father and dragon. I think he was the fire dragon king if I remember corect. '

"So you are at some point the dragon prince." Mira asked with her innocent but diabolik smile. Oh if they knew what was going through her head right now.

Natsu wrote:
' I guess'

" Umm. Natsu, right. You said that you are hybrid of three creatures. You are part Angel part dragon. What's the other creature?"Erza asked.