Chapter 2

As soon as Gaston left the house, some villagers greeted him, saying they missed him, that they were worried, and so on.

LeFou suddenly appeared and grabbed his leg, smiling as he seemed to cry with joy. The brunette just shook the member, throwing the smaller one away.

"Are you feeling better, Gaston?" LeFou asked, getting close again.

"Although a little sore, much better." Gaston flexed his muscles, making some girls around sigh.

LeFou eventually noticed a movement inside the house behind Gaston, seeing a beautiful girl with (h/c) hair blushing while seeing the brunette moving his muscles. He nudged the other, Gaston turned angrily to the little one, who huddled with his face of fury and just pointed to the house. He turned and smiled when he saw that (Y/n) was staring at him, but the (h/c) hid as soon as she realized that she had been discovered.

"Now I need to find that beast!" The taller one was determined, leaving LeFou behind and heading to his house.

"B-but... The beast is gone." LeFou nudged him, smiling slightly as Gaston glared at him.

"What do you mean?" he asked, taking the brunette by the collar of his shirt to make eye contact.

"He d-disappeared... When they entered the castle they found only the staff, the owner and Belle." the small one trembled while he spoke.

"I have to see it with my own eyes." Gaston released LeFou and ran to get his horse and his things.

When he got home he took his weapon, his hunting knife and his horse, which while he was in a coma had been fed by LeFou. He mounted the animal and ran to the castle, following the same path he had made a while ago, but his chest felt a pang whenever he held tightly onto the horse.

At the castle gates, Gaston slammed the large door open, shouting for Belle all the while walking through the garden, until finally someone opened the main entrance. A tall fellow, no taller than Gaston, dressed in beige and golden-yellow robes, smiling the moment he opened the door, but as soon as his eyes met the dark man's, his smile turned to a face of pure terror. He tried to close the door as fast as he could, but the man had already pushed it hard, causing the blonde to stumble backward, almost falling.

"I'd like to see Belle." Gaston asked upright, waiting for the arrival of the woman.

"But-" the blonde was interrupted by Belle hurrying down the stairs, a man following her.

"What's going on here?" the brunette asked, but when she saw Gaston her eyes widened, not knowing what to do next.

"Belle, my dear!" Gaston gestured, but noticed the man behind her, his face getting angrier by the second.

"What are you doing here?" The man said, staring at the brunette, putting an arm in front of Belle.

"I came to see Belle, who are you?" Gaston came close, ready to pick up his shotgun or his knife.

"I am Prince Adam, Belle's husband." When he said the last part, he gave Gaston a victorious smile.

"Why you..." the brunette took his knife and went for the attack.

The two fought quickly, but Adam was more likely to win as Gaston had not yet fully recovered. During the fight, some of his stitches opened, making him cringe in pain, feeling the blood seep into his hand as he held the spot below his ribs.

"I think you should go." Adam said breathlessly, running a hand through his hair to brush it away from his face.

Gaston just stared at the floor with a pained face, holding tight to his bleeding wound.

"Adam, I think we should help, he's bleeding too much." Belle whispered in her lover's ear.

"No. He deserves the pain he's feeling for everything he caused us." Adam started going up the stairs and Belle went after.

Gaston staggered to the door, where he leaned for a few seconds before opening it, almost falling as the door slowly opened with his weight. Gaston had the strength just to get on his horse and pull the reins, making the horse run before he passed out.

Far away from there, (Y/n) was picking up some herbs for pain, but felt the energy of the forest behind her change, as if the warm air she always felt became more suffocating. The (h/c) began to enter the forest, advancing so far that her house was no longer visible. As she entered she felt the atmosphere getting heavier. Suddenly, she heard hoofbeats pounding on the ground, coming toward her. She was quiet for a few seconds until a black horse reared in front of her, neighing hard. (Y/n) put her arms up and the animal began to calm down by the second, stopping to sway a little too much.

"Good boy." she smiled slightly, running a hand over the horse's mane, until she noticed a body lying on top of the animal.

She looked at the person, maybe they needed help, but maybe it was just another drunk from the village. However, she realized that all the negative energy she was feeling came from the man. She noticed that the clothes he was wearing were familiar, so she lifted his face and brushed the loose hair off his face with her other hand.

"Gaston?!"