Nov. 4

Dear diary,

I think I like some-

"Well that just sounds stupid." Mei facepalms.

"Hey, Mei!"

Mei slaps her book closed, startled by the sudden appearance in her room.
She turns to face green hair and jumps off of her bed.

"Whatcha doing?" Sean gives an innocent smile and bats his thick lashes.

Mei makes an unnatural human noise before making a run for it.

"HEY! I asked you a question~" Sean laughs as he chases after her.

"MARKIMOOOOO SOMeOne'S CHASinG ME!" Mei screams as she runs down the stairs.

"WHAT WAS THAT?" Mark yells from the living room.

"Ohoho, you know you can't escape me, Mei~" Sean makes a smirk as he continues to run after the girl.

"GO AWAY SEAN, YOU'RE SUCH A WEIRDO!"

"BUT I JUST WANT TO HUG YOU!"

"HEY HEY HEY NO TOUCHING MEI, JACK!"

A thump is heard in the living room.

"Oof." Sean squeaks.

Everyone opens their eyes.

"MARK get your butt off of me!" Sean groans under Mark's weight.

"SEAN, YOU GET OFF OF ME!" Under Sean was Mei, being crushed by both of the boy's weights.

Sean meets eyes with Mei—he's right on top of her. Chests were collided and heavy scents of everyone's perfume/cologne were mixed together.

"I'd like to take this moment and tell you that I really...need to pee..."

Everyone furrows their brows in confusion.

"So that means, GET OFF OF ME SEAN!" Mei yells again.

"Hey man, let my sister go." Mark pulls Sean's body and throws him on the couch so swiftly, Sean never felt pain. Except for the fire Mark was burning the back of his head with.

Mei quickly runs to the 1st level bathroom, slamming the door behind her.

"And here I thought I was a heartless piece of wood."
Mei groans in frustration.
"I can't like Sean. He's so...old." Mei begins to pace over the small area inside the bathroom.

"Hey, are you planning on taking a 'thousand year leave' in there? We're going to Wade's for that party. In like... ten minutes." Mark speaks behind the door.

"I'll be out in a sec." Mei opens the door, leading herself to her room upstairs.

"Hey Mark, what should I wear?" She peeps her head through the living room door frame.

"Something casual, but nice. Uh, semi-casual." Mark nods his head in agreement to his rule.

                                          ————

"Should I wear my black converse or blue vans, Mark?" Sean asks as he crouches to the floor.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh, blue vans go with the outfit you got."

"Cool, thanks!" Sean grabs the pair of blue vans and begins to stuff his feet into them.

Mark turns to the staircase, raising his brows at the sight in front of him.

"Look Mark! I-
Sean's face freezes once he turns around, thinking he was going to show his friend his cool outfit, but instead beholds-

"Let's go man." Mark turns Sean around with a smirk. "We're gunna be late if you keep staring at her like that." He whispers.

Sean gulps and nods, following Mark out the door, not giving Mei a single glance.

With the doors shut and the seats buckled, there's silence. The silence of Mark smirking and rolling his eyes at Sean, the silence of Mei wondering 'what is going on?' and the silence of Sean. Oh dear Sean..

"Bro just tell her she looks nice."

"Shut up man! She's gunna think i'm creepy!" Sean hisses through his teeth.

He takes a glance at Mei, who at the moment had her earbuds in and was occupied with shaking her head to whatever beat was flowing into her ears. He smiles at her silly groove.

"Creepy indeed." Mark wiggles his eyebrows.

"DON'T LOOK TOO DEEP INTO THOSE ANGEL EYYYYES!~" Mei opens her eyes and happens to point at Sean.

Immediately she covers her face, hiding her flushed cheeks under her hands.
Her heart begins to pound at her chest, making the van seem much more warm than it was just a few seconds ago.

Sean turns back to the front. His eyes wide open with a giant smile.
"Mark I think I'm falling in love with your sister." He states.

"Correction, you ARE in love my sister." Mark grins.

"You okay with that?" Sean turns to face Mark.

With the silence and Mark's smile, Sean makes up the answer for himself. Though, he begins to feel something foreign...that used to be close.

There was a painful feeling that churned his insides, making him curl his body a bit. Sean hunches over to the side and holds his stomach. Suddenly he feels nauseous—his chest tightens.

It felt like the whole world was twisting around, pulling his insides out, forcing him to close his eyes. He couldn't hear anything, not the tire against the road, not the radio, nor his heavy breathing.

He felt small, yet too big in the tight space. It was dark and creepy.

He was scared.

"Hey."

Sean flinches at the touch of a hand on his shoulder.

Mei's eyes sparkle in his sight, giving him a sort of...calming assurance.

Her smile was like a warm blanket, soothing the knots in his stomach.

"You're okay." Mei whispers warmly before sitting back in her seat and plugging her earbuds back in.

With that, Sean lets go of the air he had been holding in.

"I am SO in love." Sean states openly.

Mark chuckles as he shakes his head at Sean. "Finally." He mutters to himself.

•  ———————————————————————— •

Hewoooo my Frosty Cadets!

QUARANTINE~
POUNDS HAVE BEEN GAINED BY SEVENTEEN~
I FEEL SO LOST IN MY ROOM
MOM KEEPS MAKING ME PICK UP THE BROOM
NOW I GOTTA LOT OF CHORES
THERE BE LOTS OF DUST IN MY PORES

Sorry, despite the rant, I hope you all are safe and healthy. And if not, that you'll get better soon. Tis a hard time right now, but I'll try to write more for you all during this quarantine.

-Mei <3