Oct. 31

Today, Mark's making a collab with Sean. Or should I say, Dark and Anti.

And I'm just....going to be there.

"Welcome everybody to the Markiplier Manor..." Mark says in a deep raspy voice.

"WHO KILLED MARKIPLIER?!"

"SHIAAAAHHHH- DONT DO THAT!" Mark jumps at the sight of Sean's Spider man head poking out from the door frame.

"I gotcha good didn't I?" Sean crosses his arms and is probably smiling his face off under the mask.

"Whatever man!" Mark stomps out of the bathroom as Sean pulls his mask off.

"Hey, could you go check if my dear sister is ready, Anti?" Mark deepens his voice to Darkiplier's.

"Sure thing Darky! I wonder who she dressed up as." Anti begins to walk up the stairs.

"Beats me." Darkiplier shrugs.

————

Anti knocks on the pale, cream coloured door.

"Come in." Anti carefully opens the door and sees a purple haired girl. Her eyes are closed.

"Hey Mei, I like your costume." Anti smirks.

The purple haired girl turns and opens her eyes.

Anti becomes slightly shooketh. Both of her eyes had deep red pupils surrounded in black. Just like a ghoul.

"Mei's not here right now." (Not Mei) walks up to Anti slowly swaying her hips in a very...attractive manner. Anti begins to feel sweaty and can feel his cheeks burn under all the makeup. She stops no more than a few inches from his face.

"The name's Rize." She looks at Anti in a devious way.

"H-hi.... Ja- Anti." Anti waves nervously.

"Pfft..." Mei laughs out of character and holds Sean's shoulder for support.

Sean soon joins in the laughter, but is slightly feeling...shy.

"Man, I love roleplaying."

"Me too." Sean looks warmly at Mei, his eyes, glistening at the sight of her beauty.

-Time Skip-

"Alight, lets get the party started!" Mark claps his hands to get everyone's attention.

(The skit starts with Dark and Anti. They're in a black abyss and spot a purple haired girl in the distance. They wonder how a human could be in the demon world and approach her. But as they get closer and closer, they start to feel uneasy. The girl disappears and startles them as she appears in a different spot. They begin to run towards her to confront her. Something feels really wrong to them and they stop a few feet behind her. The girl turns around and shookens them. Her ghoul like eyes pierce into their non existent souls, causing them to freeze in place. She smiles devilishly and lunges at them. The scene cuts at the last minute to Mark and Sean waking up in their rooms....It was all a nightmare.)

For this, we invited the whole Team Markiplier. Also because we're going trick or treating after.

-Time skip-

So right now we're all getting ready to go out and Sean's changing into a different costume.

"Hey Mei, look!" I turn to see a man dressed as Spiderman from homecoming, in a yellow blazer.

"Pfft, Spiderman? What are you doing in my house?" I fake fangirl and squeal.

"I heard there was trouble in your area so I decided to check on you." Spiderman puts his hands on his waist and poses with power.

"Ah~ Spider Man I love you so much! You shoudn't have!" I skip up to him like a fangirl and open my arms to which he opens his to hug me.

"HEY HEY HEY!" Mark playfully pushes Sean. Sean pouts.

"Don't you dare touch my sister you Spider Creep!" Mark points his finger at Sean who's holding his arms up in defense.

There were a few moments of silence.....Then full on laughter.

"Aha...Are we ready to go?" Marks asks everyone.

Trick or Treating Yee

Mark decided to tweet that we'll be at a park to have a light show. And Amy bought a ton of glow sticks for about a hundred people, so that should be enough....SHOULD.