Nov. 2 Part 2 (Author's View)

A/n - I got confused with the dates for a while sorry XD
If you don't have your screen turned dark, what are you waiting for? TURN IT DARK....pweeeeaaaze, it's for the book. >^<

"So what are all these books for?" Sean asks.

"Uhm, they're my school textbooks."

"Shouldn't they be at school?"

Mei begins to feel warm and sweat on the back of her neck.

"I have a lot of homework and I want to be prepared for exams. Also I've finished a few courses already..." Mei keeps her eyes off of Sean who was staring intently at her for the answer.

That sounds so dumb!!! Mei internally screams.

There's a long pause of Sean looking up into the sky, contemplating on what Mei just said. At this point Mei is definitely sweating blood. Is it showing?

Her body becomes tense with anticipation.

~Back at home~

Mei opens the front door to the house and is greeted with her brother...in the kitchen...with his face stuffed with-

"Hwey MweiMwei! whatcha gwot therrr?" Mark asks as he finished building a sandwich. (At first I spelled it snadhwicth lolol)

"Just my textbooks." Mei walks over to the side table in the hall, letting Sean come through the door, and places her keys in a marble bowl.

"Huh..cool. You guys want ham sandwiches?" Mark asks as he swallows the ham in his mouth.

"Sure." Mei and Sean say in unison.

Mei leads Sean into her room and places all the books on her bed.

"Your pants are...really dirty." Sean points at her pants.

Mei looks down at her black jeans, taking in the view of all the dirt marks from the bullying and juice splatters.

"Oh, haha.." She quickly pats off as much dirt as she can.

"What happened-

"GUYS I MADE YOUR SANDWICHES!" Mark shouts from downstairs, startling both of them closer together.

Immediately Mei's cheeks flush and she tenses up before quickly running away to the kitchen.

                                        ————

"You guys ready for the Disney trip?" Mark asks as he takes another bite of his half eaten sandwich.

"Not yet. I gotta do some laundry." Mei turns to Sean. "I can do yours too."

"Oh! If you want to...Thank you...?" Sean widens his eyes for no reason and scratches the side of his head.

"Don't be scared Jack, she does mine all the time." Mark chimes in.

"I'M NOT!" Sean pouts.

"You make it sound like I'm your slave." Mei narrows her gaze at her brother.

After finishing their sandwiches, they end up chilling on the couch for a while, watching some boring, historical documentary. Sean was placed on one side while Mark was sitting on the opposite end of the couch. In the middle was dearest, lovely Mei. But we're not talking about her right now, I need to let you know about Sean~

Sean couldn't help but notice his legs shaking. Why was he so nervous? It wasn't awkward, he's been around the two siblings for a considerable amount of days now, but....Oh yeah.

He turns slightly to the side to peak a sight at Mei. Her long black hair looked so smooth and shiny too! He wanted to touch it so badly. Oh how he wanted to feel her hands in his hands.

NO SEAN WHAT ARE YOU EVEN THINKING?

She's a minor, and you don't even have feelings for her right now. YOU DON'T.... The bigger problem being, her still being a minor.

But age is just a number right?

He thought about the many couples he knew that had a large age gap. He even recalled one of his friend's parents. They knew each other since one was a child and one was a teen. In the end, they dated while one went to university and the other in the middle of high school. After education, they got married and now they have five wonderful kids. And guess what. They're now in their 60's and 70's and still happily married.

He nodded mentally at his heart and mind's agreement.

But one more thing...

This was THE Mark Fischbach's sister.

Could he really do that to one of his best friends?

He decides to be bold and takes a clump of Mei's hair in his hands, startling the girl a bit.

Mei cringes at the touch and so she turns to Sean, giving him a confused look.

"Sorry, I couldn't keep myself from touching your hair-IT'S SOOO SOFT!" Sean begins to stroke her long locks, faking a creepy psycho stare at the same time.

"STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT! IT'S SO STRANGE." Mei curls her body into a ball, trying to hide her red cheeks.

"AWW, you look like a tomato! Haha." Sean teases her.

"I hate you...so much." Mei expresses her playful anger through clenched teeth.

"May I braid it?" Sean suddenly asks with his face no longer looking like he's about to kill her in her sleep.

"I mean...If you know how to braid then sure." Mei turns back to the tv, letting Sean do his thing.

                                         ————

"Jack.....Jack I thought you said you knew how to braid hair!" Mark bends his body down to the floor, trying to suppress his laughter by covering his mouth.

"I never said I knew how! I just wanted to braid. Can't a man braid a girl's hair without your stupid judgement!" Sean slaps Mark's back.

"AHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH." Mark falls to the ground in his fit of laughter.

"Well it's better than Mark's numerous attempts." Mei straightens her braid to make it look more presentable.

Sean's face slowly turns into a gummy smile with his eyes almost covered.

"Aw, thanks." He giggles.

Well...at least she forgot about the date...

A/N

Hello my frosty crewwwwewewewww~
I know it's been a while. Sorry and thanks for waiting so patiently for me.

Man, you should totally read the chapter on the dates they're written for. DUDE that would be so cool. Imma do it now lol.

Wuuvwuvwub uuuuuuu~

                  It's getting closer... Isn't it...