" I highly doubt she does. Her memory is that of a goldfish." aid Eric, looking down at his desk, I grabbed a paperclip and threw it at him. I hit him square in the face causing him to frown.

" A matter of Fact; I do happen to remember you. I believe you are the sane brother. " I said with a  smile at Reece.

"You will be eating those words." said Eric, making Reece laugh.

"Always the jealous type brother." Said Reece making me laugh.

"Go away Reece!" Shout Eric making Reece laugh and head for the door.

Before he left he said, "Mum also wanted me to remind you that today is the black tie charity event." And with that he was gone.

Damn I forgot all about that. I wonder what I am gonna wear? Eric's loud voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

"And why are you here?!" yelled Eric.

"Well Reece beat me to it so... Ya. Bye!" I said before racing out the door and to my office across his.

            °×°×°×°×°×°×°× °×°×°

I got dressed in a black long dress with a deep v-neck and a silver waist band with a high slit paired with black stilettos and red lipstick.

When I was ready I made my way to Eric's room

"let's go! What's taking you so long?" I always thought girls were bad, "Come on barbie!" I teased as I entered his room.

He turned his head away from the mirror to face me and narrowed his cold eyes burning holes throw my head.

I wonder who pissed in his coffee?

I laughed when I notice him holding a black tie in his hand.

"Why are you here?" he hissed

"Cause you are taking to long Cinderella and you going to miss your pumpkin carriage." I said causing his to get more pissed off.

Too soon, idiot

"Go away!" he shouted

"Gosh, calm down or just now you will turn green. All you have to do is ask." I said pulling out the tie from his hands. I got on my tippy toes and slide the fabric around his neck and began to say a little story that dad thought me to remember how to tie a tie," The Rabbit bounced away with the fox snapping at his cotton tail. Once around the tree, the fox chased the rabbit. Twice around the tree they ran. The rabbit scooted under a bush, away from the fox. The little rabbit got away. Dove right into the safety of his cool, Dark hole."
Once I was done I tighten his tie and smoothened his suit, Eric let out a little laugh making me look up and stare deep into his emerald eyes that displayed pure amusement, my lips formed into a light smile,"i can't believe that all mighty Mr Ceo can't tie his own necktie." I continued to tease. He gave me a look and grabbed my waist pulling me against his chest.