"Please Stefan is the ideal choice." Protested Ethan.

"I completely disagree Damon us the truly ideal choice for Elena and the bonus is that Damon is hot!" Shouted Camila making everyone if our cafeteria at work look at her. She let out an awkward laugh which only cause us to laugh.

"But I agree with Camila Damon was her best choice." I said whilst pushing a chip in my mouth.

My phone buzz in my pocket. I smile when I saw that it was a message from Hunter.

🌐🌐🌐🌐🌐

Hey Vi.Hw u doing? 😋

            Hey, I am good and you. 😂

Good.So wat u guys doing?

        Nm, just debating who Elena
        should have chosen 😂

Stefan was clearly the more reliable choice.😎

Not you too🙄

I expected more form you 😔

Damon is better then Stefan in every way possible, fair enough he was a reliable choice but he didn't make her feel alive .Damon is free spirit and passionate. The love they have is one of a kind. It's goals ♥️✨

If you say so😂.

😡
But anyway I am gonna go irritate Eric for the last 20 min of my break😂
Bye❤️

Bye❤️

🌐🌐🌐🌐🌐

" Okay, guys I'm gonna leave early so I can try to irritate Eric."

"Boy am I glad you aren't my wife." said Ethan which resulted in everyone agreeing across the table.

"Eric!" I shouted as I entered his office. two head snapped to the source of the noise, which happened to be me.

nice going dummy.

Shit! is the only word perfect for the situation.

I awkwardly stood in the doorway as both men analyzed me. I was practically dripping with awkwardness at this point so I let out a weird ass laugh and said, "Hi, looks like I am interrupting you guys so... I'm a, just gonna leave." To make the situation worse I add in an awkward wave and head for the door as fast as I could but not fast enough because a voice stopped me.

"No! Do stay, my brother never lets me meet any of his lady friends." Said the man lounging on the couch in the corner of Eric's office.

"Oh don't take it personally, he doesn't let me meet any either." My statement caused the man to  let out a deep chuckle. I began to notice the resemblance between Eric and his brother. I had also remembered seeming him briefly at the wedding.

"So you're the famous Violet, causing my brother lots of trouble. That; if you don't mind me saying he deserves every bit of  it." He said giving me a wink, which made Eric roll his eyes.

"I didn't know I was gaining such a reputation." I said laughing and sat down on the chair in front of Eric's desk.

"You have no idea. I am Reece by the way. I don't think you would remember me but we met at your wedding."