Episode 2: Forthcoming

Start from the beginning

            “We met before?” asked Trista.

            “In another lifetime?” asked Angela. Both of them shook the feeling off and just laughed it up; must have been a draft somewhere.

            “Well I have to get ready for my detention,” said Angela with a sour face.

            “Ouch, good luck with that,” said Trista, walking into the crowed hallway.

            Outside the school up above, a person hovered, waiting for her orders. She had black hair with a spiked band, soulless eyes, chest plated armor, black pants, and black boots. She watched as her black crystal lifted itself up out of her right hand and began spinning. It was spinning so fast it looked like a black orb. Suddenly, the center of the crystal started to glow an illuminating color as it stopped, pointing at the school.

            “I found one of them Enchantress,” said the hovering girl.

            “Excellent Nashira, now release the hounds,” ordered Kibosh. Nashira levitated the black crystal in both hands, this time and it started to rapidly spin again.   

             Back in Lavin High, Angela slid her head in-between the doorway and called out Mr. Slithers’ name, but no answer. She stepped back and looked around, noticing that no one was in the hallway. Even if the school was over there has always been at least a couple people still here at work doing something. “Hello!” she yelled as her voice traveled. She left the lab and started heading down, looking to see if anyone still remained in the building. Angela started to slow down her walking, noticing the school becoming really creepy when alone. She rubbed her arms as a shiver ran down her spine all of a sudden. She stopped and turned, seeing no on, but when she turned back around she bumped into Trista.

            “Hey, what is going on? No one is in the building, I thought I was the only one here,” she explained. Before Angela could get a word out, all of the classroom’s doors started to shut close all by themselves with a mighty slam that rattled the lockers.

            “Okay, that’s some freaky shiz-nit right there,” said Trista.

            “Ya think,” said Angela being sarcastic. The wind started to pick up a little as Angela nod and moved her head a little, wondering where that breeze was coming from as it swirled around, becoming attracted to Trista, allowing her hair dance like a wildfire.

            “…forthcoming,” said Trista.

            “What?” asked Angela.

            “Beware of the forthcoming,” whispered Trista. Angela eyes widen as she corrected Trista, “forthcoming…more like incoming.” Two huge ferocious beasts came crashing inside the school, shattering two windows as they roared out. Hounds of the Hollow were faded green colored big-eared beast with dark spots, icy blue eyes that glow, huge claws and teeth dripping with blood.

            “What the hell are those things?” asked Trista backing up.

            “Girl I so was going to asks you the same thing,” said Angela backing up too. The hounds let out a huge roar that caused some lockers to open and for Trista and Angela to cross their arms to protect themselves from the blast. They ran for it, ducking every corner and turning every turn. They each crisscrossed over; trying to open a classroom door, but every door they touched was locked. One of the hounds while turning the corner jumped on the side of the row of lockers and started running sideways. Outside, Nashira narrowed her eyes, as a different illuminating color appeared right next to the first one. “Two of them?” she said.

            “Ahhhh!” they screamed, running into a hallway that is split into two.

            “We really shouldn’t separate?” implied Angela.

            “You go, I’ll catch up,” said Trista.

            “What? No way,” said Angela, but Trista made up her mind and pushed Angela to get going. Angela just nodded and took the right hallway as Trista turned around to face the hounds, which caused her eyes to flash and take on a catlike appearance. “This is how we big gals play,” she said as her tone of voice changed, letting out a loud animalistic roar. Angela stopped, hearing the noise and ran back realizing she couldn’t just leave Trista behind. When she got back to the scene, she slipped and fell onto the floor that was covered in blood. “Ahhh!” she screamed sliding back and forth, trying to get her footing. The hounds were mutilated, cut up inside and out like it was nothing. Angela looked over to her side to see a pair of broken double doors open as she continued onward to get out of this hellish school.