Part 4: An actual meeting with Gods

-I never get bored of this place!- murmured in aw Nix as she spun under the violet jacarandas that were all over the hectare. Being at that place always made her feel safe and in peace... as if there was someone watching for her-Laxus? What's wrong?- she asked her friend concerned cause he was making a disgusted face.

-Nothing- he answered, suspiciously too fast.

-Of course, by the way my grand mother is Madonna- Nix said sarcastically, earning a chuckle from him- Come on tell me the truth!

-Ok, ok i'll tell you- he sighed defeated under Nix's puppy eyes- The truth is that i had just spotted two of my oldest friends having sex under one of those jacarandas...

-What?!- the adolescent cried indignantly. 'Levy' was where her parents always took her for her birthday, that place was sacred to her and her family- You both stop in this right moment!- Nix demanded to the couple that was starting to take their clothes off- She was so angry that she didn't notice the deadly auras that the white haired man and brown haired woman were emanating- Is that you have so low respect as a woman that you let a man fuck you in a public space?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-How dare you?!- Evergreen (Aphrodite) exclaimed.

She wasn't going to let a little girl talk to her like that. However just when she was about to curse her to live in a horrible body for the rest of eternity, she froze the girl's next words- You are a gorgeous woman, he needs to treat you as a lady, shower you with love, show you that he will be there for you and that you are the only one in his eyes... not screw you in front of people as if you were a slut! Cause you are not one!

-You think that i am beautiful?- murmured a blushing Evergreen.

-Even a blind could see that- Nix's answer only increased Ever's blush. "Ok, i won't curse her" she decided in her head- Look, sorry for my outburst but this place is one of my last and only memories i've got from my dead parents- "Wow! It's been a while since i've met a mortal with such a pure love" exclaimed stunned the Goddess of Love as she saw the heart of the adolescent with her magic eyes- Also, i loath when people use love as a game. Love is one of the feelings that must be treasure the most!

-I know!- interb¡vined the Goddess of Beauty- The world would be much a better place if everyone had someone to love.

-At least someone that understands me!- sighed relived Nix earning a nod from Evergreen-Also, it's kind of entertaining to watch a good love triangle problem.

-Kind of?- inquired Ever with a knowing smile.

-Ok a lot!- admitted the adolescent.

-I like you kid, by the way my name is Evergreen- announced the Goddess extending her hand for Nix to shake, which she did with a smile.

-As the Greek Goddess of Beauty and Love?- Ever nodded with a proud and cocky smile as she laughed in her head imagining the little girl's reaction if she finds out the truth- It suits you- the adolescent praised, making the Goddess blush again- My name is Nix, a pleasure to meet you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-It's not Manly to be ignored!- protested Elfman (Ares), not liking at all this girl that appeared from no where and stole all the attention from his woman.

-It's not Manly to treat your woman as a bitch either, mister- Nix poked his broad chest with a finger sending him a cold glare that made him shiver- If you want to be a Man you should respect women first- the adolescent scolded the God, who felt ashamed from being reminded of how a true Man should act.