× | 9 | ×

The next day

Minho_

"wake up or else we are going to be late, you know Jongin doesn't like us being late" Jonghyun poked his head around the door into my room.

"what time is it" i replied while glaring at him.

"7am,so hurry up" Jonghyun clicked his fingers to make you hurry up.

"fine" i mumbled as a response. "we dont have to leave until ten though?" i said, confused.

"yeah, But we all know how long it takes for You, Jinki and Taemin to get ready" Jonghyun rolled his eyes "So both of You wake up before Kibum and i drag you both by your ankles." 

"And Kibum made breakfast so that should also make you hurry" Jonghyun said before closing the door and walking back to the kitchen

"Taemin, Wake up or else Jonghyun and Kibum will drag us by our ankles." i spoke quietly as i gently ruffled his hair which was poking out slightly. I heard Taemin mumble a response as he poked his head out of the bundle of duvet that he was wrapped up in like a burrito.

"what time is it??" He yawned from the duvet cocoon like a small pink butterfly

(even if taemin loved butterflies I'd still be terrified of them)

"7:05am but Kibum has made breakfast so we need to get up" i replied while getting out of bed as Taemin stayed half asleep.

"the longer you stay in there the colder the pancakes could get" i lied.

"pancakes?" Taemin asked as he unraveled himself from the duvet.

"no, but it got you out of bed" i laughed as I put on a hoodie and some shorts.

"simple, no pancakes no Taemin" He said as he wrapped himself back up.

(if you get this reference, I love you🤣)

"fine,ill see if Kibum made pancakes." i rolled my eyes as i walked into the kitchen to see Jinki, Kibum and Jonghyun waiting.

"Taemin says No pancakes, no Taemin" i said while sitting down.

"well, looks like we will have Taemin here then" Kibum said while pointing to a plate of pancakes, "I know what my child likes to eat" Kibum laughs.

"Taemin, Kibum made pancakes for you, you spoiled brat" i shout down the hall as the others started to laugh, after a few seconds you see Taemin rushing towards the table.

"I'm clearly the favorite" Taemin smiled as he started to eat his breakfast.

"I don't think favourite is the best word, maybe most spoiled" Jonghyun laughed from beside Kibum.

It's short 😂
Buuuuttttt

If you've seen Answer by Ateez then... You will know how I've been spending my time... That and college