💚🤎🧡🤍Double🤍🧡🤎💚

Start from the beginning

G-y/n showed her science lab off. I was confused "what isn't g-Senku supposed to be the scientist?" I asked. She chuckled "nope, he wishes". She gave a funny face towards him.
Senku put his hand on my shoulder. "Look closely; its all switched around. In this world your the scientist like me and I'm the fighter like you. With Taiju and Yuzuriha their switches to. It's ten million percent funny and amazing to discover something like this." Senku smiled widely at me.
Oh my heart; I would do anything for Senku to be happy.
"Hay Senku will we every get back home?"
I ask. He sweat dropped "I don't know; we need to think very hard and maybe fit in the pieces together". He said.

"Hay i know you guys what to figure out what's going on but I'm mixing chemicals together wanna help?" G-y/n asked Senku "oh would I ever!" He got excited and ran over the g-y/n. I chuckled.

"Welp I guess we can think about it later; now let's have fun", I say to myself.
I get up and walk around looking for something interesting.
"Time to spar" g-Senku said to two boys. The tall one with the blond hair nodded and the other with dark hair complained about it. I went over to see if I can join.
They were okay with it.
"This is ginro" g-Senku said poniting to the blond; he smiled. "And this is kinro" he then pointed to the dark haired boy. "Nice to meet you!" Kinro said fast starting at my boobs. "Eyes up here pervert". I say. He drooled "looks exactly like your twin". He imagined both of the y/n's twins calling out to him.
After I smacked his face, we started to spar. I loved sparing; showing my moves off.
After a couple hours me and g-senku were still at it. The two brothers were tired out. We were jumping everywhere kicking the trees that we used to block each other's attack. We stayed at this big tree using it; after a while it started to fall. We were to busy to notice until it broke 5 house. g-Senku got a good kick on my stomach, he stopped to see what the noise was; I the kick his face making him fall in the ground with a bloody nose. I cheer at my 18th win.
I turn around to see what happened and a made g-y/n and a very made Senku. I chuckle.

We were in the science lab. Senku was pinching my right cheek; hard. G-y/n nocked g-Senku out. "It was and accident" I say defending myself. Senku then starts pinching my left cheek as well "say sorry idiot" he pinched harder. "Ow okay, okay!"
He let go and I rubbed my cheeks; and looked up to g-y/n.
"I'm sorry, we should of been paying attention". I sigh.
She smiled evil "it's alright because your both getting punished, you both have to rebuild the 5 house you've destroyed." She crosses her arms and chuckled.
"WHAT!" I yell. Senku pinched my cheeks again. "Okay!". I start tearing up from him pinching me. He stopped.
G-y/n stuck something in g-senku's nose and he woke up screaming. She laugh "get to work!" She pointed at the house. He sighed "fine" he said getting up and walking over to the houses; I follow behind him.
We get to work.

The two brothers went to see if g-y/n needs help with anything.
Kinro make a weird noise. "There's two senku's" he moved to her ear he whispered "you can have them both" he blushed at the thought.
She flicked his head and told him to go help rebuild the houses. "Aww" he said walking out.

It became dark quickly, me and g-Senku managed to rebuilt two house in that time. Everyone was eating dinner, I sat with the two Yuzuriha's. "So how was hanging out with your "twin"". G-Yuzuriha yelled out "it was super cool; she's great at like everything like my Taiju" she smiled. "Yeah shes a handful like Taiju" my Yuzuriha said. I chuckle.
After everyone ate they all stared to go to bed. "Alright girls sleep in the lab; boys up in the storage." G-y/n yelled out.
Everyone fell asleep except me I walked out and sat on a tree branch; staring at the big full moon.
"Can't sleep" g-Senku asked. I jumped and almost fell off. "Give me a warning next time" I say annoyed. He sits next to me and stare at the moon to. "Yeah I can't ether".
"So you and g-y/n, are you too like really close?" I ask. He chuckled "nope".
"So you and Senku?" He asked
"Nope, but I would do anything to see him smile". I say.
G-Senku smiled and said "yeah me to- my scientist not yours" he quickly said. I chuckled.
"So that means she gave you the never in ten million years she would date speech?" I asked. He nodded "yeah in high school.......it's sucks because I love her so much" g-Senku said looking down.
I smile a little. "I bet she'll fall for you in the future" I said.
"Yeah I think that way too; there's always hope" he said.
We both then start chanting about our past life's.

Senku POV
I wake up and climb down to the ground to see all the girls are awake but didn't see my y/n. I walk around to see if I can find her. I look up at a tree to she her laying on g-Senku while he was laying against the tree. "HAY!" I yell waking them both up. They both climb down fast "sorry we slept in"-
I grabbed y/n hand cutting her off and pulled her away from the other me.
"Senku what are you doing?" She asked.
"Finish what you started" I said pointing at the houses, she mumbled some bad words and started to get to work.

Y/n POV
After me and g-Senku finished we were exhausted, I walked to the lab to let the two scientists know. I walk in only to find g-y/n. I tell her she was happy.
"Hay can I ask you a question" I asked.
She was looking at some liquid "sure".
"So in the future would you want to find love?" I asked.
She froze then started at me "n-no love is a pain-pain in the butt I know" I finished her sentence.
"I know not now but in the future?" I say.
She sighed and smiled "to be honest it would be lovely".
"Would?" I asked.
"Yeah if anybody will love me in that time yes". She said.
"Oh I know someone" I say to myself.
She just stared at me "are you done?" She asked. "One more question, would if your Senku loved you in the future?"
She started blush "well who ever gets to me first really". She stopped blushing and got back to work. 'Of course it's like that' I thought and mentally sighed.

After like three days there Senku had a theory that this was a different reality we entered, and they way back would to have a normal explosion with chemicals and on a full moon. How he thought of that who knows.
We just had a full moon so it's going to be a while.

The 5th day there was a tornado.
See they had shelter but everyone split up. Me and g-Senku and g-Taiju and Yuzuriha; we went to find and gather lots of food.
Senku and g-y/n and Taiju and g-Yuzuriha; went to gather some materials for science.

"Wow it's pretty windy out today" I said; they all agreed.
Then g-Senku noticed something and ran to a clearing. We fallows him and saw a small tornado. We then all run the opposite way. "We need to find the others and fast" I yell out. "Alright I'll look for them" g-Senku said. "I'm coming with you!" I yell at him. "But it's"- he was cut off. "I know that it's dangerous but you know how much I need to save Senku!" I yell. He looks annoyed "fine!" He yells back. The other two ran back to the village to warn the others.
Me and the other Senku sent towards where the others went.

Back at the village the tow ran to lay everyone know; Yuzuriha then noticed. "Senku your back!?" He looked over "oh thank god your guys are back".
He looked around them. "They went to look for you both!" She yelled out; the winds picked up. Senku sweat dropped 'crap we can't make it out there; please be safe y/n' he thought.

Everyone took cover and it went on for a while; until night.
Senku ran out; g-y/n right behind him.
"We have to find them" Senku said she agreed. But then saw two figures walking towns them. They both ran towards them.
"You stupid idiot Senku said breathless"
I felt very weak and fell forwards onto Senku we fell on the ground. Senku smiled "I'm glad your alive". He said putting his head on my head. I then fall asleep.

I woke up with bandages on me and saw Senku next to me looking at rocks. Senku noticed me and hugged me I hug him back. "Hay Senku can you make a promise for me?" I asked. He moved to look at me in the eyes. "When we get back home and grow older can we date?" I asked.
He was shocked. And smiled "I promise."
"Now let's go home then". He said.
"What you already figured it out!" I was surprised.
"Nope just testing my theory" she chuckled.

In short his theory worked. And we got back home. Senku started becoming very close to me and gets really Jealous sometimes. It's adorable.
"Senku I love your smile" I say close to his face.
He smacks me away with his science book. "If you say stuff like that, your going to find bugs in your bed, and I'm ten million percent not kidding." He said super bluntly.
I laugh and blush "okay, okay jerk" I say.

Senku was blushing a little bit but he hid behind the book. "Learn your science idiot".

——————————;)
Hope you enjoyed and wasn't confused!!! 🤍💚🤍💚🤍💚🤍💚🤍💚🤍💚🤍💚