Are you pregnant (y/n)!!!

^^^^^^So there's lemon and it's my first time doing it too, so I hope it's not awkward😅😅😅😅^^^^^^

After Taiju and Yuzuriha's wedding, everybody got drunk (y/n) convinced Senku to drink, then one after another became 7 then Senku passed out. And the new couple was nowhere to be seen, they were doing the twister👌🏻. You were still drinking on your 9th now with Tsukasa; I guess since your both strong you have a stronger immune system's.
After there 15th Tsukasa passed out, so (y/n) got up to go inside to sleep when you spotted Senku and felt bad that he sleep on the hard floor so you took him up the house he built.
When you put him down he woke up "sorry didn't mean to-" you were cut off by Senku KISSING YOU!!! You melted into the kiss, you started making out with him. He put his hand on your waist, and pushed you on your back, moving his right hand down to your butt squeezing it and with his left squeezing your right breast. You moaned from the touch. He used his knee and moved to to your lower half and moved it up and down. You moaned loud "s-Senku" you got out barely. He made that evil smile that you get excited from. He kissed you again and made hickeys down your neck, you felt so good. And you wanted him NOW! "Senku I want you, please!" You pleaded helplessly. He laughed "well then you have to Beg for it" from all the good feelings he is giving you you moaned "Senku please fuck me! Hard! and now!" You ended up hitting hard on his shoulder. "ow, okay I will idiot" he pulled his clothes off, you laughed; until he rip your dress off and slammed it in you raw. You cried out in pain, you got so wet fast so that it helped him thrusting into you. You felt so much pleasure as well as Senku; he was enjoying the sight before him. He kissed her roughly, "I'm about to" You said. "Me too" he went faster until both of you cam at the same time you moaning out loud. He fell besides you, both of you passed out so fast.

I'm the morning you woke up setting up, waking Senku. You both had headaches so you fell back down, you both stared at each other and sweat dropped. You realized you didn't have any clothes on and saw his clothes by him, both of you screamed loud waking up everybody. "Get out" You kicked him out butt naked. Everybody saw Senku and all the boys covered the girls eyes. (I wanted more people).
After all that Senku went to his laboratory, you went to train with Tsukasa. You were fighting each other, both getting stronger; he started talking "so you and Senku" while he dodged your punch. You got red and kicked him in the balls "shut up, ass hole we were just drunk" he fell holding his area. "I'm going to train by myself" and walk off. You were running around punching anything by you, trying to get the thought out of your head so you yelled grabbing a rock slamming your head on it making you bleed. "That was stupid" you told yourself sitting down holding your head. You got up and walked slowly to the camp. Once you were close you didn't want to be seen by anybody so you went around to the newlyweds house hoping Yuzuriha was there witch she was.
"Hay" you said she stared at you and smiled "so you and Senku" you get red again and tell her to shut up. "It's so embarrassing I can't go out there and can't see him". She laughed, hay (y/n) it's going to be okay, she patted you back. "You don't have to talk about it or think about it" she smiled you half smiled "I know but I just can't get it out of my head" pointing to the blood on your head. She grew worried and pulled her out "You need to disinfect your wound" you refused saying it will be fine. "Senku we have a big wound you need to treat" running into the laboratory. He side glanced and saw you and jumped a little. "Idiot what were you doing" he said; she walked out slowly and pushed you to him. "I just tripped and hit my head on a rock" you sweat dropped. He sighed and began to fix it as much as he could. After a while you felt nauseous, so as soon as he was done you ran out and through up and passed out. Senku got mad and had his friend put her in his house to rest.

After a while you woke up and needed to puke again so you ran out, passed Senku pushing his face to the ground. "Hay don't get up quickly stupid!" He yelled out. You just smiled. He karate-chopped your sides "just eat"

After eating it was night time so when everyone was asleep you snuck out to the beach to watch the night sky and here the waves. Then a thought Popped in Your head would of your....pregnant! You jumped up and went to the lab. To see if there was anything to tell you that you were pregnant.
"What are you doing?" Senku said annoyed. You jumped and quickly turned, "n-nothing" you sweat dropped. He crossed is arms "get out raccoon" and kicked her out.
She just sat crisscross where you fell, starting down at the floor. You kept think that this couldn't be happing, this can't be happing. You were so worried, he asked if you were okay, you got up and ran away. You started to punch everything until you fell asleep. Senku watched your temper tantrum; and took you in his house to sleep.
Senku was so tired because of you "your really annoying" she said to your sleeping body. She stared at her face, and all the features on it, your lips so perfect, and skin so smooth. Senku was stroking your skin softly and didn't realize it. He sighed and fell asleep.
In the morning you went to find Yuzuriha and asked her for a favor. To ask Senku if there was a possible pregnancy test; after 15 minutes he came back with two one for her and you. Both took it and it came back positive, she was excited for her and you; you just started at the test and teared up.
"What's wrong" she asked you look at her then back down again.
"I can't do this on my own, because Senku doesn't like me, and we were just drunk nothing to it, NO love" you got angry.
She just stared at you feeling bad for you, you went to take a walk again. She ran after you "wait". You walked by Senku,        -everything went slow- your shoulders hit his. He felt something bad coming from you.
He started at you walking off, the girl stopped by him, and slapped him. He was shocked as well as everyone else, taiju ran to them. "Why was I smacked" he got annoyed she just grabbed her husbands hand pulling him in to there house.
Senku just stood there, with a bad feeling.

You came back from your walk, everyone was asleep except Senku he was in his laboratory. You walked in there, looking at the ground, "Senku I need to tell you something" you just stood there hand clenched. He tired twored you In his seat, you look up crying, he was so surprised "Senku I don't know what's going to happen in the future with us......I'm not going to force you, because that not love" He was so shook he fell of his seat; speechless. "Senku I'm..... i-im pregnant with your child" you just stood there. He got up slowly reaching for you, you just run off. He just stared "dame it, I thought as much; because I was so drunk I didn't pull out".

You were still tuning and then tripped falling down a hill, putting both hands on your head clenching them; Senku setting down lending on the wall clinching his fists.
"DAME-IT" they both yell out.

After nine months they grown to each other, and when she delivered. He stared at his baby son, and smiled. You saw this and just fell in love. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hope you enjoyed🥳❤️🤬😱