(Y/n)!! What the hell!!!

-Tsukasa is your older brother
-Has spoilers-so at the end of vol.2 and vol.3-manga
^^^^^^^^^

While Tsukasa was building his army, when they would go anywhere he would describe a girl; for them to look out for.
It took a while but soon they found her, he smiled softly at the statue.
He made a dress for you from another line he one-shot to death.
It was one long fabric that you put over your head and used the lions mane to wrap around your neck and waist; it holds it all together. It was over your knees because he didn't want you to show a lot of your skin.
He then poured the miracle fluid on you and waited for you to crack. After you were finally free, Tsukasa was there to catch you from falling.
"Tsukasa" you say lightly, he just smiled and carried you to sit you down on a rock.
He told you everything, from the beginning to the present.
"Well I'm glad you have found me, and broke me out", you were happy to be alive, alone with your brother.
"I want to get some air, I'll be back", you walk out.

You found a tall tree and climbed it, you sat on a branch very high; in deep thought.
Your brother made a good point, with only reviving the young. But this, Senku guy, he wants to revive all of humanity; save everyone.
It would be nice, to have lots of people back.
Especially your best friend.
After overthinking you went back, let's see how he runs thangs around here.

After a mouth.
He's been giving you jobs to do, there pretty easy; it sucks thought he's been very protective over you. You can't even speak to anyone with out Tsukasa interrupting.
You didn't like it!
Tsukasa asked for you to come to his throne room. You walked in he was sitting on his throne "I have another job for you sister", you cross your arms and glare at him.
"I want you to make sure Senku is dead, and there's a small village; I also want you to keep an eye on". He smiled
You were mad " seriously, Tsukasa I know you want to keep me safe and all, but it's gotten to far!" You yelled at him.
"I don't even have a friend", you turn your back to him. "You don't need one, you have me".
That enraged you so much and ran towards him and punched him in his face, making his nose bleed.
"YOU SHUT THE HELL UP!, stop being so selfish!"
You walked away from him then stopped
"What happened to you?" You stared at the ground. "I have to be the strongest and act like a leader", he said bluntly.
You stared to walk again "well you don't need to act like a leader to me; brother". And then walked out.
He just watched you.
In the morning Tsukasa told you what why you should go,you just went; pissed at him.
He told you about your close, so you rip your dress short, now it's half way on your thighs; you just smile evil.
It took you the Hold day to find a village, full of people. You thought about going down there to meet them; but didn't do it.
After a while you heard someone scream Senku; you jump up and jump from tree to tree to see a boy.
"Senku we got the stuff!" A loud boy said
The other boy replied "that most be Senku" you said to yourself. Seems he felt someone staring at him he looked at the trees but saw no one. You jumped back to your spot, "I should tell Tsukasa-" But was cut of by your thoughts about how selfish he is.
So you thought maybe I should watch this Senku guy; you blush.
I mean he was pretty hot, you chuckle; and start your side job.
It's been a couple weeks and there's been accidents where he would almost see you.
So you know at this point he knows someone spying on him; from watching him he's not an idiot. So one night watching everyone go in there houses get ready to sleep, you stand up on the branch waiting for everyone to sleep. You stare at the moon in deep though, what should you tell your brother. That he's alive or not, that you have fallen for him completely and don't want him to die, that you want to be friends with every one down there, that you want to be on there side.
You jump from some one saying hay, you quickly hide. "I know you've been spying on me, just come down", you heard that voice before; it's that guys Senku. You say nothing he sighs "why are you doing it?" He stares at the top of the tree, you sigh. You then come out of hiding and jump down; Senku was kind of surprised, from your Beauty.
"I just was scared to say hi", you say staring back at him, he snapped out of it when you talked.
"Really to just say hi?" He asked
"Well I also wanted to be friends with you and everyone, just didn't know how to introduce myself" you stare at the ground.
He chuckled; that just made you fall for him more.
"Well I'm Senku" he held his hand out, you Shook it "(y/n)", you look up at him.
He thought to himself that your name was just as Beautiful.
"Well, tell me when did you brake out?"  He asked you calmly, "about two mouths ago" you say lightly. He just fell for you right then and there.
"Well you can sleep in my house for the night and introduce you to everybody in the morning", he chuckled.
You smile so wide "I'd like that".

So after three weeks.
Everybody loved you and became instant friends. Senku told you the bad guy -your brother- and sometimes Senku would be suspicious of you sometimes because you almost have strength like Tsukasa, and he would remember tsukasa; because of you.
You try and hide as much as you can, you didn't want to ruin your friendships.
And now it was about time to go back to your brother; give him an update.
You didn't want to leave but you didn't want your brother being suspicious of you.
You told them that you wanted to visit your stone brother; you just miss him so much. Senku was pretty suspicious of it but shrugged it off.

You made it back to tsukasa.
"I haven't found an boy named senku, and the village is just like an normal village".
You glare at him. He smiles softly "thank you and I thought what you said; so if you want a friend then you can take one of my men with you".
You chuckle nervously, "no it's okay brother, I understand that im a girl and should be protected; in this stone world".
He dropped his smile "what about your dress, shouldn't it be longer to hide your skin", he glared at you.
You sigh "it was just from the fight we had and I just got mad at you so I ripped it; im sorry, so I'll be heading out now". You say fast.

And he fell suspicious.
He had you followed.
The guy saw everything and told tsukasa, tsukasa wanted to wait for you.

Senku one day when everyone was doing there own thing; he wanted to ask you something.  "You reminded me of tsukasa way to much-" you cut him off "Senku, I'm his younger sister, I didn't say anything because I didn't want to lose our friend ship or anyone else's", you look down.
"You idiot of course it wouldn't ruin anything", he chuckled. You look up at him embarrassed "o-oh", you chuckle. Senku laughed "no matter what happens we're always friends", he walks closer to you. You blush "Senku I-i have fallen for you; deeply", you say nervously. Where did this come from Senku thought very surprised, but then pulls you into a kiss witch surprises you, Senku making a move; you did think he could do it. He pulled away and smiled "me to". He chuckled then pushed you out, "Okay that's enough". Senku was heart was racing to much and he's fade looked like a tomato; he needed a brake. You smiled and went to pack your things to go back to your brother tomorrow. When you were about to leave Senku kisses you forehead; and you blushed like crazy walking away.

After making it back to tsukasa again.
He looked angry "I know what you've been doing; (Y/N)! what the hell!" He yelled. You were shocked. Your brother was walking towards you slowly "and for betraying me your going to be punished", you move into a fighting stance "I'll fight for what I love", you yell at him, that triggered him and ran to you fast punching you very hard into the ground making you cough up blood.
You get up slowly and went to punch him he caught your fist, then you use your leg kicking he's head; he now has a bloody nose. "That's it!" He said then pounded on you over and over, you were bleeding from your head, mouth even the wounds he punched open. You were all bloody he  laughed, "you, guy take her like this to her friends".

When he arrived everyone saw you unconscious, the guy laughed then punched you; making the blood fly everywhere. Senku was scared and angry, so everyone kicked the guys butt badly.
After that Senku went to pick you up, you were barely breathing; Senku went to fix anything he could.

After a week.
You open your eyes weakly and sat up slowly looking around nobody was there, you held your head it hurt like hell. Senku walked in and saw you running to you not hugging you cause that would hurt you "oh I'm so glad your not dead" he said relieved. You smile "me to" you laugh Senku stared to tear up "(y/n), I promise you that if you never leave my side I'll always protect you; I promise!" He then kissed your forehead. You smiled and held you pinky finger out "pinky promise" you laugh he made the promise and laughed alone with you. "Your a child sometimes", he smiled lovingly towards you.
Never change; he thought.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hope you enjoyed🤕😝