Running girl

Also didn't know what to wright about again so here is this! Enjoy!!!
~~~~~~~

Before the green light
At the high school

Senku was cleaning up the science class room before he went home.
He walked out of school and walked by a running girl she pushed Senku to the side and ran inside quickly. Senku caught himself before he could fall down. "HAY watch where your going!" He yelled. "Sheesh people these days" he said to himself.
This has been happing to him a lot the girl would run by him and other people pushing them to the side.
Senku walked by two boys gossiping about the running girl, so he stoped to listen.
One of the boys started "I heard that she runs to her boyfriend everyday, and if your know what I'm thanking it's to get some," they both laughed Senku got annoyed and started walking again. Then the other boy started "I heard that she is being used by her boyfriend for just that stuff" they laughed "she dosent even know it, stupid girl" they walk away. Senku heard that but kept walking.

The day the green light shines.
Senku was walking to the window to watch Taiju confess his undying love.
Senku stoped in his tracks seeing the girl leaning on the window. He started walking when the girl pushed him to the side again this time pushing to the ground. "Hay you need to stop this crap!" He yelled at her. She was about to run but stoped and turned around.
She just laughed, Senku got confused why was she laughing. She walked to him holding her hand out to help him up. "oops". 'Oops is all she says' he thought to himself, Senku got annoyed and held his hand out so she could help him, she quickly moved her hand away fast and chuckled. Senku got angry. "Oh honey, why would I help someone who yelled at me, and I also know you didn't want me to help you up" she put her arms on her hips.
Senku just stares at her, "take a picture it lasts longer" she started to walk away "names (y/n)". She flipped her hair gracefully.
Senku got up dusting himself off. He seemed interested in this (y/n). He chuckled then turned to watch Taiju.

After the green light. Skip to Senku becoming the village chief.

Everything was going as planned for Senku and help from his dad. (I cried at that part, SO wholesome!!)

A couple days go by. Senku was working on something at night everyone was a sleep except him. Someone walked at the entrance of the door. Senku noticed, "well Chrome if you want to help then I'll let you help me". "It's been a while honey" Senku froze and turned around to see (y/n) standing there. "Yeah it has" he looked at her uneasy, because the only way one would be alive is by the miracle fluid and tsukasa is the only one that has it.
"I know what your tanking and yes all that is true, I was sent here to spy on a Senku boy, I thought it would be you" she smiled. Senku chuckled nervously "so you show your self because you've seen me before". "That's right honey," she have a glare to him "I mean did I not interest you too?" Senku gave a wicked smile 'she's really good at reading me' he thought.
"Well I got to go and report to tsukasa, see you around, honey".
Senku sighed and continued his work. He was shaking and could barely work, he was shaking with excitement.

At tsukasa camp.
"So what's the update (y/n)" tsukasa asked. "Well he is village chief now, so he has an army now" She smiled. "Very good, go back now" He said. "Of course". She walked away flipping her hair.

Senku was helping the village out. (Y/n) walked out of the trees and saw people working on something. "Stop!" (Y/n) looked at who yelled at her, she gave an evil look. It was a blonde girl with a short blue dress. "Oh I'm no stranger I'm a friends of Senku, we went to the same high school" (y/n) smiled holding her hands half way up. Kohaku just stared at her "well wait until Senku gets back, but you will be tied up!" She yelled at her. "Please try not to yell to much it annoys me" (y/n) said with an innocent smile. Kohaku got angry and tied (y/n)'s hands really tight.
(Y/n) asked her, her name and answered, then after that (y/n) just kept talking and talking and annoyed everyone around them. Kohaku then tightly tied cloth around her mouth. (Y/n) stoped talking of course and stared to make sounds with her stomping, she was thanking about a song that got stuck in her head. Kohaku also tightly tied her lags together. (Y/n) just sits there in silence, everyone thanked Kohaku.

After Senku was done he saw that (y/n) was tied up and he just chuckled.
"Senku this girl said that you know her" Kohaku said. "Yeah, and why'd you tie her up?" He asked because she was being annoying. "You know she did that on purpose you can tell by looking at her". He chuckled. Kohaku looked back and forth and couldn't tell, "well what should we do with her?". "Well untie her legs and she is an Ally" Senku waited for her to walk and told her to follow him into the science lab. "So if your going to stay here then you'll have to work for it" he said starting at her.
She tried to speck but couldn't. Senku untied her mouth cloth "huh?" He said. "Of course honey" she said. He then untied her hands and told her what she needs to do.

After two months going back and forth to tsukasa and Senku. (Y/n) and Senku gotin' very close and everyone is her friend.

(Y/n) noticed that chrome is in love with ruri. (Y/n) laughed "love is awful" she said to herself. Senku walked in on what she said. "Oh yeah". She was startled by him. "Stop dozing off and stop thanking about love". Senku said. "I wasn't, just think about chrome and ruri, I would never date anyone I'm not ready for it; I'm waiting for the one". (Y/n) smiled softly.
Senku got confused "but I thought you had a boyfriend, you'd been running to!?" He said surprised. "Yeah that was a rumor I started" she laughed. 'Who would-never mind of course her' he thought. "Then why were you running?" He asked.
"You remember how I would push you and other people, that was on purpose so one day some one would talk be to me and become friends, I didn't have any friends or how to make them so I ran and pushed", she chuckled. "Well it worked huh?" Senku turned away from her. She said yeah.
"Hay Honey, could you hold a promise for me?" She asked nervously.

She whispered him the promise, he was surprised by it, and told her that he would thank about it.
Senku for 3 days avoided people to thank deep into the promise.
At the end of the 4th day he told her to wait. She understood and went on with her day, and everyday they became closer and closer.

10 years later all of them are grown ups.

Senku called (y/n) to meet at the first place they met (the high school).
"There is no need to hold that promise anymore" He said. she was supposed 'Hold did he actually hold it' she thought.
She blushed at that Senku looked at you softly and smiled then went down on one knee and held her hand "(y/n) would you marry me?" She was rattled by it, she got down on her knees and started to cry and then hugged him tightly, he hugged back. "Iv been waiting a hole year for this but this is perfectly fine too". She said then pulled back and looked at him in his sexy red eyes. "Yes honey".
Senku felt loved.

~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed it!!!!!!