One argument-one kiss

I am in the process of creating the stories so here's one while you wait😃
Trigger warning: suicidal
———————————————————————
I met this person, this guy.
He is cute, funny, smart, and caring.
We met through our friends. They thought we would be compatible.
We connected like Velcro, he made me feel something.
.

.

.

.

.

.

I wouldn't ever change my past. Even thought it was a shit show. Because if I did I wouldn't have met him.

The urge of wanting. . .No! Needing him by my side every second of the day;..it's tearing me apart. I feel like I can die.

I want to so bad.
.
I WANT TO SO BAD!
.
.
.
Now tell me...why?
WHY!?!

Did you not want me?!
Didn't you feel the same?!

I can't live without you!
-She then kills her self-

Y/n heard clapping from the audience. Everyone came on stage and bowed.

The actors walked backstage to change.
After y/n was done changing Senku and the others were waiting for her. They all were amazed at how good she had acted. "You are good but needs some improvement. It was boring as well I almost feel asleep; it's obvious what was going to happen next." Senku spouted.

Everyone stopped talking and waited for y/n's reply.
"I know I need some more improvement! And if you were bored or thought it was going to be boring why did you even show up, you could of left." She was tired and didn't need anything of his attitude right now.

"I wasn't making you feel bad, just sharing my opinion you didn't have to say anything back!" He replied. "The only reason I stayed was because I wanted to watch you; I enjoy watching you, you were so passionate and it....was captivating to me." He turned away not wanting to show his small blush on his face to anybody.

"Senku turn around please." Y/n said.
He stood there for a while but soon turned around to an affectionate kiss to his cheek.
He quickly turned back around. "Why did you do that dummy." He started to walk off.
"You should of said that in the first place silly." Y/n replied. She said goodbye to her friends and ran to catch up to Senku.

They both walked home both satisfied by that blissful kiss.

————-———————————————————
Hope you have enjoyed😌