Birdie and jellyfish PT.2

⚠️⛔️!mature content below!⛔️⚠️

So many accusations. . .
"What happened?"
"I think it's the chief."
"What!"
"No way the granddaughter did it!?"
"No it was someone else!"
What?
"What, why?"

"Why?"

"Why?"

"Why?"

"Why? Did they kill my grandfather? Why?"

Later. . . .

May I present the Princess; who will lead us until her parents get back.

Y/n stood there with a dead look in her eyes.

Some people cheered, some people booed, and some people didn't even say a word.

A guy in the crowd noticed this so he stood up on a table and gave a speech to his people.
"listen everyone we should all be happy that we have a young Princess to lead us, she is a smart and innocent girl!!! She would never do that to her grandfather!!" Everyone nodded feeling guilty that they thought of their Princess like that.
"You know what I heard that she and a jellyfish have been hanging out lately. They probably got close to her and killed our now ex-chief!!! We have to take revenge!!!" He got everyone on his side; their all rallied up!

"W-what no!" She said to herself.

"Let's go!!! For our chief and future queen!"
They all started to walk away but y/n yelled and told them to stop.

They turn to see the Princess flying to the front of the mob. "Please don't do this we don't know who did it exactly! We can't be sure it was from the jellyfish clan."

"Oh my god. They have brainwashed the Princess." The guys yelled out; The crowd gasped.
"Princess y/n please go back inside while we resolve this." A lady said.

"No im not brainwashed!!! Please I don't want a war!!" She raised her voice; she's pissed off.

They all gave her a look of pity. . .

They all then walked passed her " Princess let us handle this; go back in side." He said sternly.

'This guy. . .' Y/n thought.

Y/n then flew passed everyone to warn the jellyfish clan.

She had tears running down her face.
"S-Senku"

She was late meeting up with Senku so he was sitting on the edge waiting for his crush.

She quickly landed;she rolled scratching her arms and face.

"Y/n! Are you okay?" He ran to her.
He saw her depressed look.
"W-what happened?" He helped the girl up.

She grabbed his shoulders "you have to tell your clan to prepare for war!! They won't stop until they get revenge. They think you clan did it because I hanged out with you!"

"What happened to get them like this?"
He asked

"They think the jellyfish clan killed my grandfather; b-but I know it wasn't you guys."
She hugged him tight he hugged her back.

"Okay come with me, we're both going to warn my clan." He said giving y/n a small pill.

"What's this for?" She asked

"It will make you be able to breathe underwater for a few hours." He watched her take it.

"What really iv could gone with you to your home!! Why didn't you tell me, you know how much I wanted to go underwater!" She said