Amanda

"Go Seb, go!" I yell as I watch Seb runs with the ball in this arm down the field in full speed. Zayne is sitting on my left and Tori to my right.

We are all in the school color with our face paint cheering our team who is in the lead.

"Is lacrosse as noisy as this?" I ask Zayne.

"It depends really", he shrugs looking down at his phone. Seb's jacket is so comfortable with how chilly the wind is blowing, Zayne's been quiet since the game started and Emma been sending me glances.

"Do you want to be here?" I ask Zayne.

"Yes, why?" He looks at me.

"Well you been on your phone since the game started", Tori answers for me.

"It's nothing", he puts his phone in his pocket as the whistle blow for half time.

"Showtime", Tori gets up and takes off Nathaniel's jacket handing it to me. She goes down on the field with the rest of her squad, Sky among them. 

They do a nice routine and the crowd goes wild, Tori is really a great captain.

"Wow, they're even better this year", Zayne says.

"Maybe it's the freshmen", Keegan states behind us;  Lily and Nick are next to him.

"Are you still coming my party later?" He adds.

"Of course, first victory party for the season", Zayne nods.

"I think I'll skip this one out", I say.

"Amanda your both brothers, Brandon, Sebastian and your boyfriend will be there, you can't miss it", Nick points out.

"Fine, but I'm not staying ling though."

"Thanks sugarplum", Zayne kisses my cheek.

"That was great", Tori sits back down next to me.

"Yeah, you did a great job", I comment.

"Thanks, the freshmen really show their potential tonight."

30 minutes later

"Yes we won!" I cheer as the game is over.

"Remember guys party starts in thirty minutes!" Keegan yells as he stands up and everyone in hearing range cheers.

"I'll see you at the house", Zayne kisses me.

"Where you going?" I ask.

"Home, got to change and so do you."

"Dude you can stay in that clothes, let's go I'll need your help to set up the drinks", Keegan says.

"I'll help with the music", Nick follows after them.

Lily looks at me,"are you happy with him?" I ask.

"Yes, I hope sometime soon we can be friends like we used to be", she sighs.

"Soon, but you got to talk to Brandon, he misses you", I point out.

"I thought he hates me", she sighs.

"No, you guys been best friends for a long time Lily, he can't hate you even if he tries", I explain.

"Hey ready to go?" Seb comes up the stairs,"hey Lily."

"Do you want your jacket?" I ask.

"Yeah, I need to shower first, see you at the party? I'm getting a ride with Brandon."

"Yeah", I take off his jacket and hands it to him.

"Bye Lily", he runs down the stairs and back to his teammates. Brandon is watching up at us, but his eyes are on Lily  with hurt write on his face.