Sebastian

"I had fun this evening, we should do it again", I say to Amanda as I drop her in front of the gate to the mansion.

"Totally, how about this weekend we hit a beach?"

"Sure, we can invite Brandon, your brother and Victoria if you want", I nod.

"Deal, see you tomorrow at school", she gets out the car.

"Yeah, bye."

The guard opens the gate for her and she steps in, glance back at me and wave.

I wave back and drives off. We visited cool spots and had pizza for dinner.

When I got home, aunty Vanessa is sitting in the living room with uncle Jake.

"Had fun?" Aunty Vanessa asks.

I nod.

"Do you like her more than a friend?" Uncle Jake smirks.

"We just met only two weeks back uncle, but no we are just friends", I roll my eyes.

"Just asking, Vanessa and I were just friends until we became something more", he shrugs.

"You guys are different, you were friends. Ananda and I might be best friends."

"Now you will definitely fall for her quicker since you guys will be more closer", he states.

"Jake leave him alone, don't study your uncle Sebastian. I know you and Amanda will just be best friends", aunty Vanessa scolds him.

"But that's until one of you develop feelings for one another", she adds with a smile and uncle Jake hugs her.

"That's why I love you, you always have my back."

I roll my eyes and go upstairs.

****

"Hey, I need your help", Amanda approaches me at school the next day.

"What's up?" I lean against my locker.

"It's about Lily, I need you to corner her long enough for Brandon and I to talk some sense into her."

I see Lily talking to guy, she's in a summer dress today.

"Sure, but when?" I ask.

"Before she goes to the cafeteria at lunch time", she answers.

"Hey guys", Nick says placing his arm over Amanda's shoulder.

"Do you have a dead wish or something?" She frowns up at him.

"Nope, I know your brother long enough not to play around with you", he removes his arm,"so I heard your friend Lily is dating a guy who is out of school."

"And what that got to do with you?" She asks.

"Aren't you a bit worried about her? I mean how can she go from miss good grades and clean record to this totally bad chick in a span of one day?"

"Only she knows what happened during that party, there are still unanswered questions", Amanda shrugs.

"Well good luck, see you guys later."

He leaves.

______

I approach Lily after the period before lunch,"hey, long time we haven't talk."

"Yeah, who's fault is it?" She crosses her arms, at least she is wearing her glasses today.

"Well I thought you wouldn't want to talk to me", I scratch behind my head.