Sebastian

Double update!!

***

Friday evening

The week finished quickly and on Wednesday uncle Jake returned home. In a few minutes I'll be trying out for the football team along with some freshmen.

"You will make the team dude and if you don't you can always join lacrosse, we need people", Nick says, "that goes to you as well freshmen; I need people on the lacrosse team."

"Nick stop trying to get people on your team and hold your own tryouts!" Nathaniel yells.

"Every year since sophomore he always saying this, but I still manage to get five persons from his tryouts", he laughs, "I'll wait, those of you who gets rejected, my team has open spots and you don't have to worry about tryouts. We have teaching sessions from 4:30- 6:00 this evening which continues throughout the weekend up to Tuesday", he whispers.

Most freshmen grins and three step out the line and join him on the bench.

"Nick you didn't even give them a chance!" Nathaniel snaps.

"Well they don't seem confident enough to even tryout and only to get rejected afterwards so why bother tryout at all?!" He yells.

"Whatever."

10 minutes later

It is my turn to tryout and show off my amazing skills.

"I want you to throw this ball to where Brandon is", Nathaniel instructs and points to the touchdown point which is 40 yards away.

I pick up the ball and with a smirk and throw the ball and it goes over Brandon's head and through the post.

"Whoa!" Nick yells.

"Impressive", Nathaniel nods and the coach write down on his clipboard.

"Let's test your speed and dodging skills, just to remind you some of them already have scholarships to great universities", Nathaniel warns.

I nod and Nathaniel hands me a helmet then get into starting position with the ball in front of him and I get into the receiving position behind him.

"36, 49, hike!" He yells and I catch the ball and run down the field.

I dodge most the guys and keep my speed, I see the touchdown point, but Daniel is running full speed towards me. I dodge him just in time and did the touchdown.

"40 seconds, impressive", coach states, "almost beat your record Brandon." He laughs.

"Yeah almost, you're good man", Brandon pats my shoulder.

"And you're only a sophomore right?" Coach asks.

"Yeah, back at my old school I was captain and quarterback", I explain.

"That explains it, is your father Drake Grey by any chance?"

Most people don't know how famous my father was in his junior year in high school when he took his team to the championship game and won."

"Yes", I nod.

"No way, he is my idol", Daniel gaps.

"He's the reason I became captain last year when I went to football camp and came back better than before", Nathaniel adds.

"Not many people know my father or anything about my family and I'll like to keep it that way", I state, "where I used to live everyone knew me because of my parents and family, they expected me to be just like my father and take my team to the regional championship", I explain.