Sebastian

After School

"Hey man, you were so brave",  a guy slaps my back as I walk out the school.

"Thanks",  I reply.

"Dude you should totally come to my party on Saturday, we need more guys with guts like you",  he adds and I grin.

My first parry in Seattle.

"Sure."

"Great, here's my address and I hope you can keep down your alcohol",  he hands me piece of  paper.

"They didn't call me the party King back in California for nothing",  I smirk.

"Dude only Nick here is the party King, no one can out drink him."

"Well then looks like his competition has arrive,  we will see on Saturday what goes down" I say and leave. 

When I arrive home,  I unlock the car throw my bag in and get into the driver's seat.

30 minutes later

I finally arrive at Ally's school,  it is huge for a middle school.

I spot Ally among three other persons,  two boys and a girl.

"Hey Ally, ready to go?" I approach them. 

"Finally,  did you get lost?"

"Well sorry for being stuck in traffic then took a wrong turn. This is the first time I been down here okay,  let's go."

"Whatever,  can my new friends Drew,  Thalia and Matthias get a ride home?  They missed their bus and have no phone to call their parents",  she explains.

"How far do they live?" I sigh.

"We actually live in the same road just different streets", Thalia replies,  she got blonde brown hair and sky blue eyes.

"Alright get in,  Ally take front seat",  I gesture to the front. They all thank me and get in.

"How did you all meet?" I ask.

"Reach to class the same time and the only seats that were available was to the back,  lunchtime I invited them over to my table once I spot them",  Ally answers.

"Some of my classmates from elementary school attends our new middle school and they start picking on me when school was over, that's when Ally comes to rescue me",  Drew explains.

"I told you they are jealous because the two prettiest girl in our grade are talking to you and not them", Matthias states and blushes when he realize what he said.

"You think I'm pretty?" Thalia asks shyly.

"Well yeah,  that's what everyone were saying even the girls who had the pretty bags and chain."

"Oh those jealous wannabes tried to get me to hangout with them before lunch, they were seventh graders and like my style.  I turned them down once they start badmouthing my new friends",  Ally confesses.

"Plus you're popular, your face was seen in those pretty magazines mom always have around the house",  Drew adds.

"At least no one recognize me at school",  I state.

"Give it till next week, the paparazzi will find us they always do",  Ally sighs.

"Paparazzi?" Drew gasps.

"Yes if you want to get paid for minding someone's business then  that's the perfect job for you", she laughs.

***