Part 17 : TIN/CAN

Start from the beginning

Tin: A Thai guy!!!!

It could only be Pete!

Lily: This Thai guy and more than an angel he is super beautiful too... I've never seen a beauty so heal ...

Can

Lay won't let me go with Tin, but what else does she want!!!!

Lay: P'Tin I heard pete has a boyfriend so that means it's not P'Tin !!!! And that if P'Tin is not with Pete it means that he has no boyfriend or girlfriend and that he is not gay . Oh.... It's really great.

Can: How does it ??? Who told you that .... Uh... that Pete had a boyfriend ...

Lay: I actually saw Pete talking to a super handsome guy today in a shop...

Pete??? But impossible Pete and America ...

Can: Pete is not in Thailand but in America ...

Lay: No, because I recognize Pete and I know how he's !!! The guy who was with him he is really beautiful P'Can ... It is 6m80, brown hair, perfect back, looks like a model ...

Does Ae know !!! Not impossible ...

Lay as P'Can !!!! Did you listen to me???

Can: And...

Lay: The guy invited him to eat ...

Can: I have to do something let me !!!

I get her out of my room quickly and take out my phone to call Ae !!!

Ae: Can !!!!

Can: Ae !!! Tell me it's true that Pete came back from America ???

Ae: Yes!!! How do you know???

Can: Hey..... My friend does not annoy you after me because I just learned something that is not going to please you at all ...

Ae: What's ???

Can: My sister Ai Lay told me that Pete was with a guy in a restaurant !!! And the guy there invite to eat ...

He doesn't say anything !!! They split up???? Don't tell me that.... that's why Pete and the other ...

Ae: Can!!! I have to rest ...

Can: Ai Ae !!! What's going on???? You're not with Pete anymore???? Tell me, buddy!!!!

Ae: If he is with the other I think it's ending between him and me ...

Can: But Ae ...

He hung up!!!!! I call pond I think he knows something out of the question that I let my friend suffer ...

Pond: you're bothering me, I'm looking at a movement !!! And you stopped him ????

Can: It's urgent!!

Pond: Let me in peace after I'll help you...

Can: Ae's love life and as important as your porn !!! Perverse sal ...

Pond: It looked like Ae !!! What's going on????

Can: Pete and back from ???? America

Pond: Yes...

Can: And he came with another guy ???

Pond: Oiiiii how do you know ???

Can: It was my sister who saw her with another in a restaurant near the school ...

Pond: And Ae is aware must not let him know ...

Can: Ohhh !!! I'm just a fool ??? I've already told him!!!

Pond: You made the situation worse ...

Can: He tells me it's ending between him and Pete.

Pond: Oh shit!!! We have to go to Pete's. Urgent...

All right, we're going to join the university...

I go out and take a bus to university... indeed 30 minutes I arrived and lays also ...

Pond: We're going to pete' ... I've never seen Ae depress as hard as that...

Can: I will not forgive Pete or this unknown ...

Finally we arrived we went up to Pete' ... pond to ring the doorbell someone opens us and it's not Pete but other person .

Pond: Heart he's where Pete ???

Heart: He's in the bathroom.

Can: How do you know his first name!!!!

Pond: I'll explain it to you later. you can enter to wait for it ...

Heart: Yes....

We go home and sit on the sofa, watch TV and wait for Pete. After 5 minutes of waiting he finally got out of the toilet.

Pete: Can , lays !!!' N

Can: How could you do that in Ae ???

Pete: How does that ???

Pond: Calm you Can it does not know how to pass like that ...

Can: Because of you my friend is suffering and you dare to walk outside with another guy ....

Pete: Ai Ae suffers !!!! But Ae doesn't let me see him, he came to my house to off and my not let him explain and lay my said that champoo help her moved while this girl is in love with Ae. I went to his house yesterday but he kicked me out. What am I supposed to do????

Can: Now you know !!! I'll tell you from the beginning it was really hard for my friend, he keeps calling me and telling me that he missed you ... he keeps looking at your pictures, even when he moved there was no one to help him so I asked my sister's friend to help him as he had someone from his family who had a big car to help Pond and he saw that I can't ask to Tin because Ae do not like it and I do not talk too much with him ...

Pond: That's why champoo is presenting at our dorm ... Damn it's my fault also Sorry Ae...

Pete: But you told me that champoo help her..

Can: For it was I who asked him since my sister advised me. And you know what Ae told me before becoming here...

He looks at me wide open eyes...

Can: He tells me it's over between you and him ... it's a shame you lost a copa...

Heart: Pete !!!! Are you GAY????

Pete looks heart and I look at blocked pond ... doesn't know what to say for ...

Pete :D so I didn't tell you...

Heart: That's why you wanted to go back to Thai for Ae !!!! And that you even decide to stay to save your couple ...

Pete: Heart ...

Heart: I'm really sorry!!! I didn't know it was your boyfriend....

Pete: Heart....

Can: We don't need to stay here anymore...

Pond: Can !!! It's not Pete's fault but my fault all this to trigger !!!! Pete I beg my mouth imbecile does not stop talking ... Pete sorry ...

Can: Ae suffers a lot !!! And when he said it was over it's like he's crying ...

After saying that I'm leaving and all I want is to go to my friend's mother to console him ...