"Rest in peace, San." I heard Wooyoungs quiet voice from above.
Rest in peace my ass.
Before I knew it he had wrapped his arms around my legs and waist and lifted me up.
Wow, now that I was dead again he acted all lovingly. Should I continue playing along? I could but maybe he'd notice that my heart was still beating.
In the end I had a better idea.

Wooyoung had put me down in the bathroom, probably because no one would see me if an unwanted guest entered our room. But as soon as he turned around and made his way to the bloodpool in the middle of the room I quickly got up and jumped at him from behind causing him to fall over on the floor, me sitting on his back.

"You know, I'm not that easy to kill but if you stab me one more time I swear I'll murder you in your sleep, understood?!" I yelled at Wooyoung not trying to hide how pissed I actually was and for a moment the room went silent again. I couldn't really see the others face so I had no idea how he'd react but what he did after that was definitely not what I expected.

Wooyoung pushed himself up making me fall off him on the cold wooden floor. A second later he was already hovering over me and although I wasn't afraid of him, his expression send shivers down my spine. It was panicked, deperate and showed nothing of the cold calmness from before.
"This is not possible!!" he shouted and harshly held onto my wrists with one hand while pulling up my hoodie with the other one.
"There should be two deep holes in your chest! But there is nothing!!!" he yelled again and pulled the whole piece of clothing over my head while staring at my chest.
I kinda felt exposed to him... could I please get my hoodie back?
"How...?" he whisper yelled and I saw the confusion in his eyes.
Slowly he brushed with his hand over the middle of my chest as if to check if there was really no scar at all under the blood that was still all over me.

His sudden touch made me gasp and when his head shot up to look at my face I quickly looked away.
"What are you?" Wooyoung asked with a shivering voice.
"I- I don't know." I hesitantly told him waiting for him to finally let go.

"You're not good for me... WHY CAN'T YOU JUST DIE?!" he screamed and grabbed the knife from the floor to aggresively stab my bare chest again. "DIE!" and again "DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!"
Everytime he shouted he rammed his knife in my body and everytime I gasped for air and tried not to scream in pain. My eyes were tightly closed and I felt a stream of tears rolling down my cheek while my skin was almost not visible anymore because of all the blood. Wooyoung was still sitting on top of me and although my hands were free I couldn't move them because my body was too exhausted.

When I managed to open my eyes for a second I saw the maniac like shine in Wooyoung's irises while he reached back again. His expression was so desparate that I couldn't even say what he felt while doing this.

"DIE!" he yelled again but with the last bit of strength I had I was able to reach to wrist and stop him before the piece of metal would pierce my lungs again. That caught him of guard and he stared at my eyes in shock.
"P- please" I begged not being able to catch my breath asmy vision slowly got blurry but Wooyoung didn't do anything and just sat there frozen, his knife still hovering over me.
The familiar heat spread in my body and I knew I'd probably survive this again but I couldn't help it anymore and lost consciousness.
Everything went black and somehow I was used to that by now.

I woke up feeling something heavy laying on top of me. When I opened my eyes I noticed that I was still at the same spot without a shirt, full of blood but as expected the injuries were gone.
The heavy thing on top of me was none other than Jung Wooyoung whose head was on my left shoulder causing his breath to tingle my neck.
Did he collapse too? It wouldn't really surprise me though... judging the expression that had been on his face the boy had been near freaking out or collapsing the whole time.

Suddenly he moved a bit and I closed my eyes quickly pretending to be still unconscious but when he wrapped his arms around me and snuggled bis head in the crook of my neck, I almost lost it. Wooyoung fucking tried to kill me idk how many minutes ago so how could he go from psycho-maniac-killer to sleeping-not-knowing-what-I-do in such a short time?! Personal.Space.Please. Seriously could a ruthless killer like him, be so damn sexy,cute and totally crazy at the same time?! Wait did I just think sexy?! Fuck!

But this moment did end quickly when Wooyoung opened his eyes all of a sudden and backed away when he noticed what he had done right now. He only pushed himself up a bit without comoletely getting of off me so our faces were way to close to one another. Where was my holy water and why was Wooyoung looking at me like that?!

"Alright... I really can't kill you." he sighed.
"C- can you please g- get off me then?" I asked trying to sound confident but it sounded more like a little child and he ignored my question anyways.
"That leaves me with a serious problem because you know something you aren't supposed to know of..." he thought and I stared at the ceiling.
"I won't tell anyone if you stop killing people." I offered.
"Oh no, thats not how it works San. I'm the one blackmailing you and not the other way around." Wooyoung playfully said with a smirk on his face.
Oh god, this boy was confusing me with his quick change of emotion.

"So listen... if you ever dare to tell anyone I'm gonna kill everyone of your friends, your family and then I'll decorate your room with their corpses, understood?"
Well, so he was serious about this... but I was too.
"I'm not gonna do what you tell me to, Wooyoung. I'm gonna watch you and find out what your reason for all of this is. Then I'll end it." I confidently looked into his eyes now but he wasn't affectet by that a tiny bit.
"No San... I'm gonna watch you and make sure you don't do stupid things.
You're mine from now on and you can't run away." The last words of this sentence he spoke extra slow and I could feel his breath on my face.
You're mine was what he had just said.
That idiot! I was controlled by no one and especially not him...
Still I could stop a blush to immediately creep on my face and tried to cover it with my hands and turn away somehow but Wooyoung was faster and took my hands in his to see my face. Why was my body betraying me?

"Is that a blush on your cheeks?" he provoked and brought his head even closer to mine. Oh god, why did he have this effect on me?
He cupped my face in his hands and I closed my eyes in embarrassment while he brushed a few stains of hair out of my face. I could feel his whole body on top of me and my own heating up.

"Cute" I heard Wooyoung's chuckle and in the next moment he had already stood up and walked to the kitchen to grab some towels for the blood.

Jung Wooyoung... stop messing with me you bastard.
_______________________________________

Btw whats your favourite genre of B×B stories?