Chapter 7- Crystalize

My first day was not so bad at all. I got a call from my agent saying that I should make songs for another album. I wrote a list of songs I should do and songs I can make. My phone rang as I grab it and answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Butterfly! It's Alice. I just wanna ask if your free today." Alice spoke as I look at my list that are about 19 song titles before making a music.

"Yes, just had to list songs for a new album." I told her as I closed the book.

"Oh? Can I hear the title of that album of yours?" She asked making me giggle and shake my head.

"Can't think of one. Yet anyway. Why did you ask if I was free?" I asked her.

"I wanna know if me and Rosalie can visit your house."

"Sure, My dadwon't be home till night." I told her and just then the front door bell rang. I got up from my table and made my way downstairs opening it to see Alice with the phone still against on her ear and Rosalie smiling.

"Good, cause we are already here." She giggles before hanging up as I shook my head giggling.

"How did you know where I live?" I questioned giving them hugs.

"Had to ask the front office." Rosalie said and I laughed as I let them in before closing it.

"I thought for the most famous person like you. Your house would be a lot bigger, but then again, bigger houses means a lot of furniture buying." Alice sighs and I nodded in agreement as they hung their coats and scarf on the rack that I bought.

"Yeah, my room is upstairs. Follow me." I motioned as we both walk upstairs. We entered the room as I heard the girls gasp.

"Holy...this room is fabulous." Rosalie said and opened the door gasping again.

"You have a big walk in closet!" She shouted with excitement making me laugh and smile as they walk inside and look at my clothes.

"Well, this room was my older sister's room until my dad renovated and made her room into my closet." I told them watching their eyes go bright.

"You have every single clothes that I wanted. I can't believe this. You bought the whole entire store!" Alice squeals seeing every clothing that I wear for my concert.

"Those are my concert clothing. You guys can have 1 if you want." I told them causing them both to look at me with shock.

"No way?" Rosalie asked and I laughed before nodding my head.

"Go ahead, I can buy more and maybe buy you guys some even maybe make you guys some." I told them and they looked at me.

"You make clothes?" Alice asked and I nodded again before motioning them as they walk out of the closet. I sat down on my chair and grabbed my laptop opening it. I quickly put my password in before clicking files and showing them.

"I user my iPad to work on fashion designs before sending them to my laptop." I showed them various designs. They all gasped and looked at them with excitement.

"Oh my god, these look so gorgeous! You should make your own clothing company and I swear it will go crazy." Rosalie said looking at them as I smiled.

"They are beautiful. They're like my songs. They come into my head and I start writing or drawing them down." I told them truthfully as they looked at it.

"Beautiful." Was all they said making me smile.

"Thanks, I can make you guys these dresses if you want. Just choose and I will make it for you." I told them as they looked at me smiling.