"Avery," I correct her with a laugh. "And yeah now I do. You mean the bucket list? Totally forgot about that stupid thing. You'd want to do that?"

By now, the idea behind the bucket list had lost its footing in my memory. Honestly it was something Avery and I were supposed to do together. And it wasn't that I didn't want to do it with Taylor, but I was certain she'd find the whole thing puerile. Avery and I were in high school when we came up with that stupid list. I picked myself from the chair, to rummage through a drawer filled with my completed journals. In there lie the sparkly purple notebook with the bucket list written on the last page.

"If it gets your mind off the competition, yes. I've already lost one friend. I don't know how much longer I can function with your head in this constant state of anxiousness," She makes her way to my bed and plops down. "So, let's see it." Even my penmanship etched on the cardboard cover appeared foreign. It was written sloppily—way before the fancy calligraphic handwriting I'd gotten used to now became my aesthetic. Before handing over the notebook I quickly grazed over it to refresh my past self that constructed this list.

ALEX AND AVERY'S COLLEGE CONQUESTS: The Bucket List of wild adventures

hijack a golf cart from a security guard.
• streak across the quad.
• break into the pool for a late night swim.
• seek revenge on someone you dislike.
• make out with a stranger 3 seconds or longer.
• "accidentally" trip in front an attractive guy.
• sing karaoke on top of a bar.
• hookup in a library.
• get a matching tattoo.
• seduce a faculty member (professor, teacher assist, resident advisor, etc)
• eat seductively in front of at least three jocks.
• lip lock with the same sex.
• send a provocative picture to the choice of other player.
• ding dong ditch.
• play a study game where loser removes a piece of clothing until naked.

Taylor grabs the notebook shortly after my quick skim of it. She gasps ever so often as she makes her way through it's entirety. "Oh, my gosh," she breathed, eyebrows scrunched in shock. "Have sex in a library?" A nod is all it takes before her cheeks flush red. It was stupid—Like I said. But it would be the perfect catalyst for the growing anxiety in me if we did go through with it. Oddly enough, the list managed to intrigue her enough to hop from her bed and put something a little more casual on then suggesting a visit to the dining hall.

Although the weather wasn't much higher than fifteen degrees, the warm beam from the sun shined brightly. It even illuminated sparkles in the snow that had fallen fresh last night.

Because majority of campus was still home in loo of the holidays, our usual gourmet buffet that we took for granted narrowed to much less appetizing options. A Turkey sub was better than not having anything so I grabbed one and loaded my tray with celery sticks, a banana, and a glass of apple juice.

The further we made our way through the dining hall was when I noticed Wyatt. He'd been huddled at a table in the far corner with a few members from his fraternity that I recognized from the party. Seeing him was almost a slap in the face. Recalling the last time he and I genuinely had anything to say to one another was before Hoa let it slip that he'd shown up to the ice cream shop with another girl. I figured it was pointless trying to engage any further with him afterwards, but seeing him right now, so in his element with his frat brothers shifted my perspective.

Unlike the night of the party where I officially met Wyatt, his appearance seemed to change with the seasons. His once baby smooth face was now stippled with facial hair that gracefully aged him a decent five years and his hair was well passed his shoulders now, held in place in a loose ponytail.