New friends and confessions

Mornings are often dictated by what flavor of sunlight that day brings you. The flavor waltzing across the room this morning was a warm brandy-vanilla ice cream. Smooth, warm and kaleidoscoped colors wrapped up within the cruel bite of waking up.  

Well, not as cruel as it usually was. Warmth seeped into Sebastian's arms, kicking out the chilly drag. She hadn't woken yet, so he had a moment to himself to drink his new life. He hadn't hated his old one per say, but taking __'s and his relationship to this new high? Felt like he was a whole new man. One who could take on anything with a kind heart. One who would do anything and everything to support __ however she needed him. __ carried her laughter and love with every facet of her body. 

Yea, he's already hooked to waking up like this. 

It was almost hypnotic. The slow in and out of her breathing. Blowing away any stress or worries he might have had about the looming day. 

Beneath his arms, __ began shifting. Stretching the kinks and sleep out of her muscles, she moved towards the edge of the bed. However, Seb decided to be a little selfish this morning. And tightened his grip on her waist just enough to discourage her.

'Noooooo. It's too early. Stay' he groaned.

'I'd love to, but food.' __ mumbled, though she sounded more amused than exasperated.

'Food later. More cuddles now.'

'Fine' she gave in with a laugh, turning around and facing him. 'But you have to make breakfast.'

His heart swelled ten times. Nothing but pure, soft love radiated from __ and her relaxed face, enshrouded with bed head and eyes gently closed with lingering sleep. 

'Deal'

~~~~~

The sun had reached an brighter glow when Sebastian woke to a sharp jabbing in his side.

'Breakfast now. You promised, so no complaining.'

Well, he had agreed to making breakfast, but he hadn't agreed to being poked. There would be repayment.

'mmm...fine.' 

'Fluffy waffles and hot chocolate are always really good morning-after breakfast!' She shouted to him, muffled by the pillow.

'Two fluffy waffles and a cup of hot chocolate with extra whipping cream coming right up!'

'You're the best bae!'

'I know~'

He threw in the smirkiest smirk to his voice. Knowing __'d be annoyed by his perkiness this early, especially when an hour ago he was groggy with sleep and begging her to stay in bed.

'You are the most arrogant, little shit I know'

'Yes I am, but I'm your arrogant little shit.'

She grunted in agreement and turned her head. Seb was grinning from the kitchen. Round two went to him.

~~~~

The last waffle flops onto the top of the tittering pile, and the hot chocolate bubbles quietly beside it. Knowing __ won't want to be getting out of bed anytime soon, Seb prepped the tray to bring breakfast to her. But didn't bring it right out to her. He was still sore from the early morning jabs. __ had fallen back asleep while he had been making breakfast, hair draped around her and over the pillows. The sight was too precious to rudely disturb, so Seb decided to gently disturb her. Rubbing his hand along the small of her back.

'Breakfast is ready.' Seb said softly

'Is it going to be in be in bed? Or do I have to get out of bed?'