This never happened before

Your eyelids fluttered open, and squinted against the harsh glare of the morning sun. Groaning and mumbling about how early your body wakes up at, you reached out for your phone. Checking the time (7:30) and see if there was any new messages (there wasn't). You put your phone back down on the nightstand and rolled over, pulling a pillow over your head, trying to block out the light. You were (trying to) enjoying the few hours of sleep you had gotten. The last few weeks had been very trying for you. Between finishing up the last of the custom orders from your fashion show and negotiating two contracts with a new marvel movie and a french period movie, you were ready to sleep for the next week. While you were excited with all the cash you were now flush with, your upcoming projects were very stressful and draining preparing for.

As you were running through things you had to get done and by when, your phone buzzed. Rolling over again, you grabbed it and checked the sender. You smiled, a good morning text from Seb. You wondered what pun you were going to get this morning.

"Good moo-ning! I love you a latte!"

"You adorable dork." You muttered while grinning. You texted back, "Olive you a latte!

Seb had been caught up into his filming schedule as soon as you guys had gotten back from the trip. You Skyped and called each other with whatever free time you got, and it was nice seeing each other and chatting, but you wanted to see him in person. One of his hugs would really help alleviate some of the stress and weight on your shoulders. Unfortunately, he was tied up in shoots for the movie, promos, photo shoots and interviews for the next few months, all around the world, so him finding free time to come see you was.... difficult to say the least.

Your mind drifted to the things you had to get done today versus staying in bed and sleeping in to the next morning. You were just deciding to stay in bed when the faint sounds of music reached your ears. Confused, creeped out and scared, you grabbed the knife in your nightstand and walked out to the hallway. When you went around your bed, you noticed petals on the ground and what sounded like a man humming along to the music, which was getting louder. Staying quiet, you moved out of the hallway and saw the man in the kitchen and sighed, relieved when you recognized it as Seb. You slipped the knife in to a drawer, as there was no need for it anymore. You snuck up behind him as he was setting the coffee pot down and wrapped your arms around his waist.

"Surprise!"

He jumped a little, apparently not expecting you to be up so soon. Though, to be fair, you weren't fully awake at this hour. He then turned around and smiled, wrapping you up in one of his bear hugs. Sighing, you relaxed into his hug and made a mental note to stop binge watching cop shows. They were making you far too paranoid

"I wasn't expecting you to be up so early! I was going to surprise you with breakfast in bed, but I can do breakfast at the table. Either is just as good."

"Ah. Who says, just because the person who were going to surprise is up, you can't still eat breakfast in bed?"

"Well, I have to finish making it before we can eat in bed."

You surveyed the kitchen, noticing the half baked bacon, waffles being toasted and coffee brewing.

"Looks like you are almost done, so I'mma gonna go wait for you in the bedroom."

You gave him a peck on the lips and were about to leave the kitchen, when a familiar song came on

"Feel sorta clumsy. I guess I'm rusty. Ain't done this since god knows when."

You stopped and turned the volume up.

"It may take some little time, babe, til I raise hell again."

Signing along, you started swaying to the rhythm. "Just hold me darling. That's all I'm needing. You ain't got nothing to prove."

Continuing to sway, you grabbed Seb and wrapped your arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around your waist and swayed with you.

"Just laying with you is perfect. We'll spoil it if we move."

"I ain't been sleeping to good for awhile, but I'll soon be your lover boy Clyde."

"Don't worry. Let's take it slow babe. One night at a time. Just staying close will keep me satisfied. Think i'm in heaven."

"I feel that way to babe. This night should have been so much more"

"I told you being with you is enough babe."

"This never happened before."

You fell in love with the song and Seb all over again. You had missed him, this intimacy you shared. This was something you never really had with any of your exes. Sure, there were a few who came close, or were like this, but in a different way than what you were sharing with Seb in that moment.

You continued swaying long after the song, enjoying being together after being apart for so long. After awhile, Seb gave you a peck on the top of your head, then turned away from you to save the bacon. You leaned up against the counter, grinning and watching Seb desperately trying to save the slightly burnt bacon, content with the moment.

You pushed off the counter and grabbed two mugs and plates, pouring coffee and milk and sugar into the mugs. You pulled the waffles out as Seb pulled out two trays for the plates, putting the bacon on them as you placed the plates on the tray.

"You want anything on your waffles?" you asked as you placed the pan in the sink.

"I'll have some syrup. You?"

"Some butter. The syrup is in the fridge."

Seb grabbed the syrup and you grabbed the butter, putting some on your waffles.

"You got the coffee?" You nodded, grabbing the mugs as Seb grabbed the tray.

You guys headed into the bedroom, and plopped down on the bed. You grabbed the remote and turned the TV on, flipping through the channels, trying to find something good.

"Try Cartoon Network. Maybe Steven Universe is on. You have seen it, right?"

"Have I seen it? No, but I have been wanting to. I've just never been lucky enough to catch it when it's on."

Going to the Cartoon Network channel, you were delighted to find that, yes, indeed, Steven Universe was on.

Settling in and digging into your breakfast, you relaxed into the nice lull. You laughed and chatted along with the show.

You finished your breakfast and placed it on the tray, sitting back up and nestling under Seb's arm, sighing contently. Seb moved his arm, wrapping it around you and rubbing your arm. "Mmhmm..this is nice. We should do this more often."

"Well we could if you didn't have such full schedule we could, but you're doing something you love and I don't want to be the reason you give that up."

"I know, and that's one of the many reasons I love you. You are so understanding."

You chuckled and sighed, cuddling up closer to Seb, happy with the little moments like this, when it was just you and Seb, and there was nothing else to worry about.