A trip to...

BUZZ BUZZ

The annoying ring of your phone went off. 

BUZZ. BUZZ.

'Sudaup. Leta persson sleeep.' You pulled a pillow over your head, hoping it would drown out the buzz.

BUZZ. BUZZ.

It didn't work. You tossed the pillow at your phone and manged to hit it off the nightstand.

BUZZ. BUZZ.

Which didnt help as much as you thought it would. You tried reaching out with your arm to get it, but that ended with you half in bed, half out and still phoneless.

'Fuck. I'm going to have to get out of bed now.'

You tumbled out and got up, grabbing your phone and checking who called you at such an ungodly hour. I mean, who calls someone at 12 on a Sunday. Apparently,  Sebastian does.

Yiu walked to the kitchen to make food and coffee and checked your voice mail. He hadn't left one, so you called him back.

'Hey Seb! I just got up. What did you want to talk to me about?'

'Meet me downstairs in ten minutes. I'll explain everything.'

'Nope. You are meeting me, upstairs, ten minutes. I am getting my brunch and coffee together. You are joining me.'

You hung up and started pulling food together. You whipped up some pancakes and set the table.

Ten mintues later, there was a knock at your door. You opened it and Seb was there.

'Hey! Why did you hang up on me? That's was extremely rude and I want an apology.'

'You're right. That was really rude. I'm sorry. I'm not at my peak niceness five minutes after waking up.' You gave him a sincere hug, because hanging up on him was rude.

'Alright. I forgive you. Just try not to do it again.' Seb hugged you back and gave you a kiss on the cheek. 'Is that some of your delicious pancakes I smell?'

'Yep. I'm making some. You want a few?' You grabbed his hand and pulled him into the kitchen. He didn't put up a fight, just kicked his shoes off, hung his jacket over the couch and followed you into the kitchen.

'Coffee?'

'Sure.' Seb sat down and started piling pancakes on his plate. You poured him a cup and another cup for you.

'Here ya go. Save some of those pancakes for me.' You sat down and gave Seb his coffee.

'I can't help it. These are delicious! If you want some, you are going to have to claim them, quick.'

You took his advice and grabbed several pancakes and put some butter on them and started to chow down. Damn, they were good.

After letting him eat for a bit, you asked him, 'So, what did you want talk about earlier?'

'Oh. That. Forgot about that. You have been working really hard lately and we haven't had much time together. So I talked to my agent and he gave me the next two weeks off so I could take you to, drum roll please.'

You did the drum roll thing and pointed to him to say his bit.

'Bora Bora!' I made reservations and have loosely made plans for the next two weeks. Wadda ya say?'

'Holy shit! I've been wanting to go to Bora Bora forever! I'd be absolutely delighted to go!'

'Alright! Plan leaves tomorrow morning at 6. I've already packed and I was going to spend the day helping you pack and get ready.'

'First thing you can help me with is clean up breakfest. I'll go get my suitcases.'

You spent the day picking outfits, makeup and leisure items to bring. Seb had brought his suitcases from his place up to the landing and you helped bring them into the apartment. You had a quick dinner and hit the sack.

The next morning, you grabbed some food and headed to the airport, checked your bags and went through security. You got Starbucks on the way to your gate and boarded the plane shortly after. There was
several layovers and the flight were hours long, so you got a lot of talking, sleep and reading in.

When you finally got there, it was night and beautiful. The night scene wasn't as rowdy as the city's, but it was just as lively.
----------

The next few days, you hit the beach, swimming with fishes and enjoying the clear water, as well as the local activities.

You sat at a restaurant on the beach, watching as dusk colored the sky and waves a beautiful purple and orange, enjoying our lobster and wine.

'I'm really glad we got this opportunity. I am having a marvelous time. It's just so beautiful and peaceful here.'

'I'm glad you are enjoying it. It has been a really good time. We should do this whenever we can.'

You leaned over and kissed him on the nose and again on the lips, Counting Stars playing in the background.