Chapter 2: Unknown Feeling

Time forward to a year and a half after Frozen 1 in Elsa's room

"No! Don't touch me. Please. I don't want to hurt you."

"No! Why? Why do you shut me out? Why do you shut the world out? What are you so afraid of?!"

"Monster. Monster!"

 "How? What power do you have to stop this winter? To stop me?"

"Queen Elsa! Don't be the monster they fear you are!"

"Your sister is dead...because of you."

"Oh, Anna. No..no, please, no."

"NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" i cried in deep agony as the voices of what people thought about me had surrounded and overwhelmed with guilt and tears on what i heard. I tried to run but the voices kept following. As ghosts of the past. Truly haunting me on what i did.

I kept running and running and then after a while, everything went black. No sky, no sound, no people, no one. Just complete silence. 

"Hello? Can anyone hear me? Where i'm i? Why i'm here," i said to anyone that i could found as my voice echoed with no response.

I felt if fear was around me, to break my spirit, to break my sanity, to break of who i am, to make me look weak and afraid. To make me look like a monster. But i still kept running from it.

After moments had passed, i closed my eyes and repeated the words that my father always told me to repeat when i needed to calm my emotions down.

"Conceal, don't feel it, don't let it show........Conceal, don't feel it, don't let it show............Conceal, don't feel it, don't let it show."

I continued the phrase until everything was calm. I opened my eyes again to find myself in a forest. A forest like the North Mountain when i left Arendelle. But everything was quiet. No animals, no people, just me, ice, snow, and the Moon.

I kept walking until i collapsed in the snow. Buried myself to escape my fear. It still echos in my ears. Probably just sit here to forget and escape from my problems.

Then i felt something odd that caused me get back up. An aura inside me. But strange that it wasn't from me. Something mysterious. What was it?

Then i hear something in the distance.

"Elsa?"

It was name being called but there was no one. Just a calm and gentle voice. The strange thing coming from the voice was that i felt an aura coming from it. An aura of connection. An aura of belonging. An aura of feeling missing within me. But what was it?

"Hello?"

"Elsa?"

"Who is it?"

"Elsa?"

"Yes it's me, but who are you? Show yourself," i said as i kept running to the voice.

"Stay here. I'm coming back for you." said the voice as the distance from it went farther from Elsa.

"Wait, Come back!!!," i said as i tried to reach the voice.

"I'll come back to you sweetheart, i promise."

"I'm here, i'm here!!!"

"I promise."

Those was the last words from the voice as everything went black in shadow

"No wait. Please? Come Back. Show yourself!!! Who are you????? Come Back!!!!"

i screamed and screamed as everything began to encircle me. It was to much to handle.