Hien He to hang up he did not leave me at all time to explain it impossible to wait I go to his house ... I take the key to my room and push this pond imbecile out! It is annoying ...

Pond: You're going to Pete's ??? I'm coming with you..

Ae: Not out of the question you will add more and more he came with a friend and I do not like it at all ...

Pond: I come with you it could be an explosion and I do not want to ...

I run fast to go to Pete's and let set sad talk ingoning on myown ...

Pond: Have you waited for me you are a draft ...

After 30 minutes of walking I finally arrived at Pete's !!! That's who this friend who came with my boyfriend.... I ring the doorbell several times and it has finally opened ... But... But... it's not Pete but rather another person.

Ae: Hello !!! I'm looking for someone....

Heart: Hello my name is Heart !!!

Pond: We're looking for Pete, as it's his apartment so we came here directly...

Heart: And you're ???

Ae: Is he the Pete ????

Heart: Yes he's staying in his room I don't know what he's ??? He spoke on the phone with some Ae and after I saw him sad...

Damn but .... I pass to go find my darling ... I toque the door of his room but he does not answer me ... I do not care because I have double his keys ... I walk in and close the door and when I see Pete on the floor crying... I walk forward gently it rises and departs ....

Ae: I can explain everything Pete !!!

Pete: You've had the opportunity since I was away !!! You were with Chompoo!!

Ae: Listen to me ...

Pete: If pond didn't tell me anything you weren't going to tell me Ai Ae!! You hid this truth from me, I told you that this girl is in love with you but you still do not believe me. You always do things that make people fall in love with you.

I advance towards him but he does not let me touch him ...

Ae: It's true I asked him to help me but nothing more Pete believe me ... the only one I like is you Pete ... Ai Ae has never had feelings for chompoo or anyone but you Pete.

Pete: That's not true, because you should have told me you moved out but you didn't ...

Ae: Stop blaming yourself!!! It was just a simple move...

My phone rings when I look at the screen ceta chompoo, shit.

Pete: I was right!!!! She calls you you can answer !!!

Ae: Pete, what are you playing ??? And who is this Heart ???

Pete does not answer me ... so furious I get out of Pete's room to go see the guy ...

Pete: Ae you go or ???? This is not my co....

Ae: Let me ask you a question...

Heart: Yes ...

Ae: Do you feel anything for Pete ????

Ah I knew it is uncomfortable .... I divert my look towards Pete..

Ae: I'll leave you ...

Pete: Ai Ae !!! No, wait...

Ae: Isn't a simple friend ???? So stay with him if you want.... pond we go there ...

Pond: Ai Ae but what are you saying????

Ae: Let's go I have nothing more to do here.

Someone stopped me !!! Pete's tears continue to flow down his face...

Pete: Ai Ae !!!!

Ae: Stay with your friend, because in his eyes I see other things ....

I leave without turning around to see her tears !!! It hurts, but do I have the right !!!! I'm going home ...

Pond: You're really going to give her the chance to be with your wife !!!

Ae: Pond leave me alone please ...

I walk fast so I'm finally in my dorm. I'll take a bus thisa better ... After 10 minutes I got home. so upset I open the door and I slam it too hard. That's where I feel something hot flowing on my face... I peel???? What for???? I like too much pete why ???? I don't know what to think or do except cry.... I cry with all the tears of my body .... I miss Pete ... he calls me but I do not answer he is with Heart , he is beautiful and I saw that he also likes Pete ...