I woke up after few hours, ugh I didnt know when I slept off, I checked the tym and it was already 5:45, I haven't prayed asr oh my God,I hurriedly scurried off to the toilet to perform ablution.
I came out and layed the praying mat before I started praying. After I was done I sat down on the praying mat and started reading the quran before they call the adhan for maghrib. I turned when I heard the sound of my door opening I saw ummi, she smiled when she saw me and left. I guess she was here to check whether am still sleeping to wake me up. I prayed maghrib Salah and said my dua thanking Allah for his endless mercy and blessings upon us, praying for my dead father and my ummi, I prayed for my family and friends then the whole Muslim ummah at large.
I folded the praying mat neatly and placed it where it belongs to.
I picked up my phone and saw a missed call from zayden. I called him back and he picked up at the first ring, was he waiting for my call. "Were u waiting for my call mister" i asked stressing on each word." Don't be silly girl, you are lucky I picked up the call" i lol-ed "lucky my foot! You are the lucky one here" I exclaimed through the phone flipping my hair as though he could see me.
He was about to reply when I heard a girly voice saying ' baby please come here'. " Are you with someone" I asked again." Oh yh am on a date with a coffee haired ogle, one of my mom's endless suitors" I laughed " you are old get a wife".
" Will you be my wi..," he was about to say something when a voice cut him. I groaned in annoyance " I'll call you later" he said and hanged up immediately.
I was thinking about our phone call, I laughed we act like kids sometimes. 'Wait was he about to ask me to be his wife' I asked myself as I got up from my laying position as if I sat on a needle.
I would have heard the end of not for the so called brown haired ogle. I wonder why he called the first time. Whatever who cares anyways, ' you care' a voice in my head said. "Oh shut up" I said to the voice am talking to myself like a mad woman, who else does that. It's not like we like each other right? So I'll just act cool and forget about anything like that. I ran my hands through my hair for the nth time. I don't wanna think about him or anyone, I don't like him I said trying to convince myself.

I went on my whatsapp to help me get things off my head.
Tons of messages from friends and unknowns. Not like I have many friends anyways. I decided to reply only amina, my cousin yh Amina is married and is pregnant with her first kid, Allah didn't bless her with a kid untill now. You get that feeling where you don't want to speak to anyone and everything seems boring to you, that's exactly how I feel so i went on YouTube to watch some videos. I watched different comedies.

I switched off the phone and prayed Isha before going downstairs to eat dinner. Yet again we had another delicious meal before we watched zee world or should I say ummi watched zee world while I was just looking at the TV but my mind is somewhere.
"Ummi sai da safe" she kissed me goodnight before I left.

When I got into the room I checked my phone for any missed calls but there are none so I plugged the phone and went to bed.
The moment I crashed on the bed, sleep carried me and off we went to dream Land.

**
I woke up really early today feeling all giddy and excited for our outing.
Am already dressed in a straight simple cream cotton gown with lilac kimono on top and a light purple veil, a cream loafers and a cross body mk bag.
I felt the sound of my ringtone "dance monkey" blarring through my phone. Hauwa is calling I guess she's here already.
The first thing I heard when I picked up the phone is "get ur ass outside" she didn't wait for me to reply when she just hanged up. Way to go hauwa alhassan I sarcastically clapped for her in my head.
I grabbed my versace shades and sashayed downstairs.
I kissed ummi bye and left for the door.

I went to hauwa's car and she was no where to be found. Where the hell is this girl now.
I called her phone but she left it in the car. Urgh am Soo gonna kill this sophisticated nincompoop.